PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The neck has swelled

tatama
14.03.2005, 15:05
People, what is it can be? Such turgidity - there where the neck incorporates or is bridged to a head? Soft, does not hurt, it is not scratched. To what doctor to go?

olga-z
17.03.2005, 21:55
Behind or in front or sideways?

With turgidities to Russia - all over again to the surgeon, and he then will send.

vicky
21.03.2005, 19:46
In front.

mustafa
09.04.2005, 23:19
To the surgeon or to the therapist.

NatalijaVG
15.04.2005, 12:04
Not absolutely I understand about what you, but at me similar "turgidity" of a neck became a harbinger of the hardest angina

lenuleka
02.05.2005, 08:11
SHCHitovidka either tonsils. The endocrinologist or the otolaryngologist.

By the way, it not the bottom wisdom tooths?

Posohin Edward
08.05.2005, 22:08
In the same place lymphonoduses. Probably an inflammation what-string.

To4ka
11.05.2005, 03:35
SHCHitovidka rigid, that you

Krasshap
13.05.2005, 08:49
At a lues lymphonoduses increase or are enlarged, but the patient does not feel a pain.

Rsasha
24.05.2005, 02:46
Such turgidity - there where the neck incorporates or is bridged to a head? Soft, does not hurt, it is not scratched. To what doctor to go?

It has occured or happened suddenly? The Temperature is? Most likely it have increased cervical lifouzly.

In itself it not illness or disease, but it is necessary to find out from what it has occured or happened.

So: 1. Temperature?

2. Whether the throat hurts?

Whether 3. there is sick teeth in a mouth?

4. The neck suddenly or it already for a long time has swelled up?

Give a detail.

Belief.
29.05.2005, 11:12
Girls, a throat a little bit pershit. The tooth is - in the top series. This turgidity strictly in the middle is located. Reminds the third chin (in absence of the second). Here suddenly or for a long time, I cannot tell or say. Has seen the day before yesterday.

The hardest angina is not terribly. Here shchitovidka - here horror., thanks, has calmed.

Israel
09.06.2005, 02:34
This turgidity strictly in the middle is located. Reminds the third chin (

Directly under poborodkom? Navrjadli shchitovidka. Most easier to find out to make US of a neck and a thyroid gland.

In this place it is located submandibular lifouzel which reacts to an inflammation in an oral cavity.

You have not responded, about temperature and a pain.

Vladlen
13.06.2005, 11:19
Does not hurt yet, pershit a little bit, the temperature is not present. I did not know about a submandibular lymphonodus. Thanks for the information.

Alexander525
20.06.2005, 00:00
Leather,

Descend or Go to endokrinologu-five-minute business, will make US and the further actions will tell or say. SHCHitovidka can give a tumescence on a neck.

Fleet
23.06.2005, 01:52
Quickly to the doctor.

If you in Russia - that at the local therapist hint at desire to consult (do not fall only in a syncope):

At (there are series of diseases of the lymphonoduses which are not concerning oncologic diseases, but their oncologists conduct. The truth is also oncologic - and they to hurt and be scratched or be ill and be scratched;be sick and be scratched begin then when already late)

At

I suggest to finish with he- consultations and to go to real

tash
24.06.2005, 15:23
infektsionista

Tell or Say, please, and about what infections there can be a speech? The matter is that at me too a lymphonodus about three weeks vzdut and temperature nearby 37 - 37.2, but I hoped, what is it usual cold and itself will pass or take place

ti-
26.06.2005, 21:40
Descend or Go to endokrinologu-five-minute business

Yes here not five-minute, unfortunately: not only that from job it is necessary to leave at some o'clock so eshe and will appoint or nominate for certain already to a trace. Week also will not accept in time (illness or disease of local doctors: the minimum of one and a half hour in a reception to wait, even if time is appointed or nominated)

Gladyshev
27.06.2005, 20:47
elena_plus,

If to go to the normal endocrinologist (as variant-institute of endocrinology on street of Dm. Ulyanov), taki five-minute business. The direction is not necessary, pay a money and you both inspection do or make, and references give. On all about vse-well hour will leave, I think, hardly it is more.

Asia
28.06.2005, 01:04
Sorry, has not looked or seen your profile. In Germany yes, more difficultly; - ((.

Ilyana
28.06.2005, 07:04
As variant-institute of endocrinology on street of Dm. Ulyanov)

Tell, please, more in detail. To enter the name it is not necessary? You Come, you pay and you go to the doctor? And in target there accept? During what time it is better to approach or drop in?

aalex
29.06.2005, 02:26
Illness or Disease of local doctors: the minimum of one and a half hour in a reception to wait, even if time is appointed or nominated

Sorri for off: where you such find?! I am longer than 15 minutes anywhere e waited...

Not only that from job it is necessary to leave at some o'clock so eshe and will appoint or nominate for certain already to a trace. Week

And what for to leave? Enter the name by phone. Moreover emphasize, that you have not enough time - let will call to you if at them the turn that you send or have come later is suddenly formed.

In Germany yes, more difficultly; - ((

Yes is not present, generally much easier...

Mary-Kay
29.06.2005, 22:43
At me it is permanent earlier were vlspalennye lymphs sites, it has appeared because of zauba.

SHCHas there is no tooth, there is no inflammation

Hamenich
30.06.2005, 03:03
Here has found coordinates of this institute: Dm. Ulyanov-11, ph. 1244300

, Something too has swelled?

OlegSr
30.06.2005, 06:34
Sorri for off: where you such find?! I am longer than 15 minutes anywhere e waited...

Probably, at me talent to find such doctors. For 11 years of a life here and to numerous visits has found out the unique, the stomatologist at which really a maximum of 10 minutes to wait it was necessary, but he me in prof. The plan did not arrange. With all others - a trouble directly, and on turns everyone complain, not I one.

Andriy
30.06.2005, 19:47
Strange communication or connection, however. Though..., quite probably, that thanks for idea does not prevent to address to the stomatologist, a not to the endocrinologist,