PDA

Просмотр полной версии : L-Carnitine

Sotto*
18.09.2004, 21:39
Did not know where to ask therefore I frame new temku.

My jar comes to an end, thought to buy in the same shop, but has found it or him under very attractive price in other, but there is written so: each ampoule contains 735 gr L-carnitine Sodium tartratum that equivalently 500 gr L-carnitine. Who can Sodium tartratum knows what is this? Whether it is necessary to me to take it or him?

Blue Jeans
20.09.2004, 21:30
Ya dumayu, eto prosto himi4eskoe soedinenie L-carnitina, tipa znaete, karbonat natriya i pr., tak 4to berite, y menya tozhe takoi, tol'ko u menya v nem men'sh l-carnitina, u nas ne prodayut drugogo

Sotto*
07.10.2004, 03:46
Ya dumayu, eto prosto himi4eskoe soedinenie L-carnitina, tipa znaete, karbonat natriya i pr., tak 4to berite, y menya tozhe takoi, tol'ko u menya v nem men'sh l-carnitina, u nas ne prodayut drugogo

And in what form your capsules? A powder?

X-trim
09.10.2004, 06:08
The alimentary additive containing a L-carnitine in the form of salt of a wine acid (Sodium tartratum of a L-carnitine).

Sodium tartratum of a L-carnitine from all salts has the highest concentration of a L-carnitine besides possesses pleasant slightly sourish taste. For this reason the given form of a L-carnitine most often is used in manufacture of sports alimentary additives.

Sotto*
30.10.2004, 19:56
Aha, it means likely he and is..

X-trim
13.11.2004, 13:44
He, simple words L-Cartininum is amino acid, Sodium tartratum of a L-carnitine-it its or his salt, I can result or bring him the formula, but I think to you it there is nothing, in obchem can buy, action one and too

ta
04.12.2004, 16:33
If your jar comes to an end, the second to take it is not necessary...

L-carnitine apply a course, then it is necessary to do or make a break, to it or him;them accustoming occurs or happens...

Sotto*
15.12.2004, 02:10
If your jar comes to an end, the second to take it is not necessary...

L-carnitine apply a course, then it is necessary to do or make a break, to it or him;them accustoming occurs or happens...

And I only recently have renewed trainings, and there was there a quarter banks so has not had time to get used yet.

ta
29.12.2004, 01:47
And I only recently have renewed trainings, and there was there a quarter banks so has not had time to get used yet.

And if trainings recently have renewed, what for to you in general a carnitine?

Sotto*
30.12.2004, 17:23

And if trainings recently have renewed, what for to you in general a carnitine?

In sense what for.. To help or assist to burn Adepses. Or he of another is intended for something?

ta
19.01.2005, 21:47
In sense what for.. To help or assist to burn Adepses. Or he of another is intended for something?

Nonsense what Adepses should to accustom burn an organism independently, so, how much or as far as it probably... To loads there comes accustoming in due course, here then it is possible to try to accept preparations to urge on...

And if from the very beginning "dope" to guzzle, what will be further?

But, business master's, certainly

Sotto*
02.02.2005, 01:13
Has put certainly master's, but in prikreplyonke about the Delivery it is written that L-carnitine not dopping, and amino acid which is developed or produced by an organism, and to accustoming does not result or bring its or her additional entering. And a course it is what interval of time it is necessary? And how much then to do or make a break?

ta
09.02.2005, 18:11
Courses of 3-4 weeks few times in a year...

Sotto*
27.06.2005, 23:41
Courses of 3-4 weeks few times in a year...

ok, I shall not abuse.