PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is it?!! Heart?!! Or all the same a neuralgia?

Snezhanna
07.03.2005, 15:14
Your advice or council is very necessary!!!

To the doctor I can not quickly get!

I am am hurted awfully with heart at an inspiration, and gives to a scapula. It all the same needs to be checked up heart or I could chill a back and it is a neuralgia? I hardly sit now at job.

-Victoria
14.04.2005, 16:17
Marinka, I had a same chicken-feed, has passed or has taken place in day, a neuralgia.

kmp
05.05.2005, 09:27
Neuralgia, yes Drink sedative something.

LUCKY
24.05.2005, 16:53
Excuse, you Mandarinka, instead of Marinka))

trollebus
26.05.2005, 15:34
So 4 day such chicken-feed. I already am afraid very much.

And time is not present to the doctor to run. Job and the child, well also I am nervous it is a lot of.

And to move to me not painfully, painfully on an inspiration.

And still, on YOU me name, ok?

Ghost
02.06.2005, 07:57
Well you start something to do or make. Novopassit try or taste, or restful travki. If will not pass or not take place, then already to the doctor. The intimate or cardiac pain - she very sharp as the nyxis of a knife, and usually anywhere does not give, and simply thumps, are directly bent or incurvated half-and-half. And such, which gives to a scapula - she usually (at me at least) nojushchaja. Probably, simply you have caught a cold.

enoise
10.06.2005, 00:55
And at you in Peter it is impossible to call for example in fast or to approach or suit there in medsanchast to first aid (or how she is called, has forgotten) which to you more close, easier or simply to ask?

I why ask, in my native city, having listened to signs, the operator at us gave advice or council what to do or make. Whether fast to cause, whether to the doctor, whether to drink valerian drops.

And why to the doctor it will not turn out?

But it is all the same very similar to a neuralgia.

bogdan_1710
19.06.2005, 10:22
To the doctor it will not turn out, because time is not present. Job (to not ask for leave and to not shirk) and the child.

I shall start to drink restful, mozh will help or assist.

Thanks big though have calmed malenko. A neuralgia not so it is terrible, will pass or take place.

Vl. Vl.
22.06.2005, 03:47
On 99.9 - a neuralgia.

There is a simple test (I as the core and "spinalnik" speak it) - poltabletki Nitroglycerinum. If the pain will not pass or not take place within 15 minutes - precisely she, a reptile intercostal, instead of heart.

Then for simplification of a status hot baths (38), minutes on 10-15 are very much recommended, then to smear something of type of ointment okopnika or simply what rastiralkoj.

Oh
26.06.2005, 22:59
So 4 day such chicken-feed. I already am afraid very much

By the way, she, a neuralgia, can also week and pobole to be. At me so happened - to heart, ttt, all ok. Validolum/Nitroglycerinum for check as have already told or said. And then, when an opportunity povitsja, make to itself an electrocardiogram.

devil-Kitty
27.06.2005, 01:43
The neuralgia passes or takes place for one and a half day.... If to drink "ORTOPHENUM", 2 tablets at once, then on one...... Three times a day.....

The agent cheap, helps or assists absolutely

Baccarat
27.06.2005, 03:28
At me too was such.

The doctor has told or said, what is it all consequences of sedentary job. Has registered manipulation. Already after the first visit to manualshchiku all as an arm or a hand has removed or has taken off.

The problem can be in a back.

bvy
27.06.2005, 03:37
ALMOST 3 months toiled. Incessant pains under the left scapula - are very similar on intimate or cardiac. A neuralgia. nevrapatolog has written out pair-three medicines, basically +. Has passed or has taken place.