PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Syndrome of chronic weariness

Страницы : [1] 2

05.02.2005, 13:10
In the last vermja constantly I wish to sleep, how much would not sleep. Very much I get tired of job, though now there full calm. I go on liked trainings, doing or making above myself literally titanic effort. I eat Much, but I do not understand, where dvevajutstsa forces. And very much napgjagaet that more recently I simply adored - campaigns somewhere and parties. It would be desirable to climb in a den and to sleep, sleep, sleep...

PROBABLY, I think, it is this syndrome and is!

At whom chtolibo similar? How struggle?

mihalych
12.02.2005, 00:55
And I on job do not wish to go every day.. As on torture

chimmed
25.02.2005, 17:36
At me in this spring so was.

Till now still echoes.

I simply tried to get enough sleep every day - that is a regimen - in 10 - in pasteli spaaaaat spaaat.

Then after job in park to be aired it is a little - fresh air, or to be run along Thames.

On days off - to the sea, fresh air and inflow of forces.

And it is a lot of many fruit, vegetables.

Though the problem completely is not has left - tusovatsja up to pozdna till now it would not be desirable me, is equal as it would not be desirable anything noisy.

My friend goes to a pub - I go to sleep and I ask it or him me to not awake after homing

k@ktus
02.03.2005, 20:57
Can, it is an old age?

Inga
11.03.2005, 21:01
I do not know as about an old age, but at me precisely same status, one in one.. The permanent desire to sleep already has got, and, if earlier to lay down, it is impossible to fall asleep at once, but to sleep thus it would be desirable.

I in shop in target cannot already pull out myself, and it not laziness, elementary there are no forces.

Sensation, that on job I go midday, though hour an one and a half from force.

I eat too much though I stop myself.

Fruit I eat much, and to sense.

At me the sensation of a hopelessness from holiday will be only for New Year is still added.

Well plus still a night shift of times in a week which the regimen forces down.

But what to do or make with desire to sleep I do not know

DG
24.03.2005, 05:14
I with trainings for weeks two would fasten, to an organism sometimes to have a rest it is necessary, all the same when go through force, to sense was not present.

Viktoriya
28.03.2005, 05:34
Rest, psychological rest is necessary. I in such status stay, here I am going to in holiday, only I by experience and know references of doctors, that it is necessary for me that naotdyhatsja up to a good vitality.

No vitamin complexes and measures accepted without holiday help or assist me.

lilechka
04.04.2005, 06:34
The chronic weariness of young workers is caused or causes by a virus

" Divannaja a plague of XXI century " - so physicians have christened a syndrome of chronic weariness (SHU). It seems, scientists at last have found the reason of this status and have proved, that SHU has the virus nature.

Signs of this disease are not evident. The person not so works much, but at it or him all falls from arms or hand, he badly sleeps and badly itself feels, apathy often rolls on it or him. Until recently doctors all over the world are not in earnest at all to a problem of chronic weariness, calling it or her precisely " an inflammation of cunning ". Especially persevering registered askorbinku or a direction to other doctors who too did not find any visible deviations or rejections in health of the patient.

However immunologists have become interested in this question. As have told in scientific research institute of an immunology, in the beginning experts have reduced together complaints of set of patients and have revealed some laws. For those who really suffers a syndrome of chronic weariness, are characteristic even a little from these signs: causeless weariness within not less than 6 months; a subfebrile condition (the temperature 37 - 37.3 degrees constantly keeps); frequent headaches, especially by the evening; augmentation and morbidity of cervical and axillary lymphonoduses (that no visible inflammatory process is present); mialgii (pains in muscles); erratic arthralgias (changeable, "flying" pains in various joints); disturbance of memory, absent-mindedness, depression of working capacity; emotional changes: peevishness, irritability, tearfulness or, on the contrary, the raised or increased bitchiness; disturbance of a dream (a sleepiness or a sleeplessness).

Statistical researches have shown, that the basic contingent " tired hronikov " - young (from 20 till 35 years), purposeful people activly doing or making career from the category of those who regrets, that in day 24 hours, instead of 30. And the majority of them - up to 65 % - women. And lonely fall or are ill more often family. It has been noticed, that as a jerk to a course of a disease not simply the stress at job, and together with a respiratory infection, cold, a flu often serves. In the Europe a syndrome of chronic weariness doctors for fun name " a flu for jappi ".

Immunologic researches at many patients complaining displays of chronic weariness, have shown greater or big concentration of the antibodies developed or produced against viruses from group of herpes in a blood. Practically all herpes-viruses (including simple herpes - "cold" on labiums) for the time being doze in an organism (their "den" - in nervous cells of a spinal cord) and do not prevent to work normally to him. But at depression of immunity (after the same ORZ or a flu) herpes-viruses sharply "come to life", start to be made multiple copies activly.

The common opinion in that in development of a syndrome of chronic weariness are guilty herpes-viruses, is not present among scientists and till now. But in favour of this version speaks that patients feel better or completely get rid from SHU after the therapy including: the agents raising or increasing immunity; anti-virus preparations; Polyvitaminums; antistressful agents for normalization of an emotional background.

Completely to get rid from herpes-viruses it is impossible, but they can be lulled". Thus productive leisure (doctors have even a concept - " compulsory rest "), change of a situation, balneoterapija, fresh air is necessary.

----------------------------------------

RTR-message or -conduct. Ru

Nona
15.04.2005, 22:12
Not its or hers, not an old age.

My friend for 17 years is more senior than me - but skips as a goat I apologize for expression, can as much as necessary tusovatsja and thus like forces at it or him not less, than at me.

Here che esho.

_
26.04.2005, 13:53
Kami, at me it last 2,5 years. Preconditions the mass was - overloads on job, voyages in grjachie points + depression.

It is treated - 5 injections polioksidonija (very strong preparation raising or increasing immunity, but only under the reference and under observation of the doctor), a multivitamin complex, holiday and fiznagruzki through I "do not want". The sea - ideally and is more than fruit.

ZY - well and liked coffee advice or council: " shchitovidku check up "

Success.

Tina
27.04.2005, 15:59
My friend had attributes similar, plus stress at job.

He has come to the local doctor-therapist, that has listened to it or him and has registered to him 2 weeks off work owing to stress. And rabotodael has no right to challenge

And in general it is necessary to have a rest simply more often and to avoid loads of which the organism does not wish (to drag during any moment itself in a hall or something like that).

Even if it and a virus - that the strengthened immunity with it or him will consult (will take in hand).

neugene
02.05.2005, 01:46
2 weeks off work

It to what doctor you will get. My doctor approves or confirms, that from many illnesses or diseases week house beztelefonnoj helps or assists therapy better, than a basket of tablets.

lgaP
08.05.2005, 20:15
At me same the status was exact, and has begun in a month after holiday and last month three.

To me has helped or assisted: refusal for a week from fiz. Loads (since on my liked too dragged itself force), instead of it or this campaigns at cinema, occurrings with those whom for a long time did not see and consequently interesting dialogue. Cooking to itself liked something tasty or delicious (I like to prepare, but time usually does not suffice). I for a week did or made already 2 times tiramisu - obelas itself and all relatives, employees and the close girlfriend

I can tell or say what to sleep also wanted all time, but though fell asleep as killed, woke up hours through 5 and more could not fall asleep. And so, apparently, it was any internal cleanly psychological stress since at job there was one tekuchka and routine, that too aggravated a situation.

Though for all this thanks my trainer and the good friend which has literally expelled me for a week from a sports hall (in sense, for the handle has led to the manager and has forced to block a map for a week) And also has advised to call or meet those whom for a long time did not see.

Boris VV
14.05.2005, 22:57
At me such was in the past to year - the house to leave it would not be desirable. The unique desire was - to run into hibernation. Vitamins and a ginseng did not help or assist (shchitovitka was in norm or rate). Last about 2 months while I have not replaced a situation - have left for holiday for a week: the sea, the sun, mountains, but this all not glavnoe-the main thing change of a habitual situation. More shortly, I there slept for 7-8 hours and felt had a rest, and the mood was perfect

Lena_S
21.05.2005, 05:57
And I even in holiday would not like, and all because is a little prickly " it is necessary! ", which need to be made, and I do not represent as...

But I know, that I shall do or make... I shall send all these or it it is necessary in a garden, I shall write to myself the list has put, which it is necessary to do or make on job (minimum) and on the house, and on all rest I shall hammer while... When I shall come in myself then all and I shall solve... And that already from arms or hand all falls also a head does not think

Maxx
26.05.2005, 10:59
I am am helped or assisted by juice svezhevyzhatyj

2 times a day a minimum

iOo?-apple or morkovno- (others in stolovke do not happen)

Even slightly I wake up and I live up to the extremity or end of the working day

Lenochka
28.05.2005, 04:08
There is I week sleep on 3-4- all the day long I go I yawn I can not concentrate and pridesh home ljazhesh in bed and the dream is not present. My medicine only on vyhodnah it is got drunk and forgotten also all as an arm or a hand removes or takes out

girl
31.05.2005, 11:13
At me too such was the last summer. As soon as I came on job there and then the temperature up to 37 rose and kept all the working day long and when came back home in the evening, she again became normal. My employees laughed and spoke, that, probably, at me an allergy on working collective!

Voobshchem, I have solved this problem only fortnight holiday, a complex of vitamins C zhenshenem and that that there for a raising of a tonus and immunity. And the main thing only the positive emotions, any problems to disconnect or switch-off all "working" phones and to enjoy a life!!!

DmitrijZ
03.06.2005, 10:31
At me djadka the friend: the two adult sons, one - normal, and here another... At it or him diagnosed SHU. Has begun after school, that is already years 10. And at school was with a gold medal, in colleges and Universities prestigious called without examinations and payment. And here at it or him this syndrome: does not work, does not study, lives with the girl-student who, earning additionally, on itself drags it or him... (In love of that does or makes, but it is separate conversation)

More shortly, my friend of that only did not do or make, for doctors absolutely beshennye money has spent, nothing helps or assists...

Here so, so do not tighten or delay - are treated (the truth I do not know as, but do not leave on samotek precisely!)...

Vassssil
07.06.2005, 02:13
Generally the syndrome of chronic weariness a extremely seldom also differs from chronic weariness.

danya
09.06.2005, 00:52
The syndrome of chronic weariness meets extremely seldom and differs from chronic weariness.

That's it, and from it or him treatments are not present, but only symptomatic.

Also is he disease imunnoi systems, only vitamins and all rest-not to destroy.

Iluxa
10.06.2005, 21:48
At me too most, I sleep as a bear. I Go to bed early, I wake up normally, but at job constantly I yawn, to sleep it would be desirable, I come home, again I go to bed sometimes it turns out to fall asleep, sometimes is not present. I go flaccid, whether me already start to ask all with me normally.. And that I look or appear unhealthy. A third day I do not run, simply I can not rise in the morning and all here.

Now some juices has bought, fruit, I shall drink/is, we shall look or see that from this will turn out.

Zasadkin
14.06.2005, 02:41
At me such status develops always as reaction to intensive long intellectual loads.

I in general in a dream wrote the diploma: half an hour behind a table - 15 minutes of a dream, and so all the day long.

But for me the dream (or even the somnolence - happens, that you lay down and you can not fall asleep, - but even polchasika valjanija on a sofa in pleasant dreams helps or assists) is an agent of rest 1. After the period of loads I about a week fall asleep constantly, within all day, on an hour-two, and I sleep hours on 12 at night. And apathy, yes, and the general or common laziness. But never it disturbed me - I simply "released or let off" myself and did or made that would be desirable, i.e. slept, read and ate. To me during such periods even by phone with anybody to speak it would not be desirable.

It seems to me, very important to enable to sleep off. If it to make, after rise will by all means follow.

Liz
14.06.2005, 09:21
As all is familiar

Itself I am hardly dragged... And vitamins like I drink, and in holiday on May was week - and to sense a zero

I do not know, that with myself to make

Oliana
16.06.2005, 04:14
(Think aloud)

It is interesting, when the command in one heap has been allowed to mix a syndrome of chronic weariness with a syndrome of chronic delicacy?