PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Metabolism....

Murad
11.03.2005, 13:42
What is this an animal such?

I recently feel not all that well. I get tired... Delicacy... To Me not nra as inactively my organism on dietu reacts, could and is more active.

Has passed or Has taken place doctors, US, analyses.

Niche have not found, but something it or him not ponra pechenka, kidneys... The doctor, something speaks me your metabolism not nra...

I do not see it or him in a mirror, this exchange, but the skin dries... Circles under eyes. I not so like myself.

Well on the one hand, it is necessary to them to something to tell or say, and with another...

Here ordered to drink grasses.

To me it is not tasty or delicious.

Can, who understanding is.... Will advise that-string.

Well and to what doctor to descend or go still. And whether it is necessary....

Yulia
25.03.2005, 14:54
Grasses to you it is tasty or delicious, doctors too, to itself do not like...

And diagnoses what on a liver-kidneys postaili?

Muse
26.03.2005, 18:32
Well as without a hypochondria, I as that, can at myself even a maternity fever find.... Some heroes could not make that....

Diagnoses did not put any.

CHe-to che inconsistent...

And here the liver does not hurt?

It where?

Tuta

Not...

On kidneys as, I did or made ultrasound.... Well analyses has handed over.

Doctors has passed or has taken place all... The Cardiologist, the endocrinologist...

Cosmetics by the winter has changed... But at me the fat skin always was. Sensation of dryness... Directly surprises.

Travki to drink oppositely. Something there to make on a water bath... To insist, and to drink 3 times a day on half of glass.

Whether all life to it or this what to devote???

And what is it will give? To Urine and cholagogue efekt.

Yes, under eyes ecchymoses, from absence of oxygen.... Weather-seams, on street would not banish a dog, well and too. Sednja walked.... guljalja, walked-walked, walked walked, minutes 15....

Can eat the doctor for hypochondriacs???

J3J
13.04.2005, 00:58
123456template654321

Len
14.04.2005, 21:09
Autumn, depress. SHkira can dry because of heating/?nNNo, I at once notice a difference on autumn.

For a metabolism it is necessary to move not simply, and it is a lot of and with enthusiasm to move, for example mountain skiing, well than not podhodjachy a kind of pastime? (the truth suffers or bears them I can not)

And in occasion of sobachki et in vain. I do not know such weather in which mine psinu on street you will not expel. To him any weather zavsegda it is good. And after it or him and the owner in walk is involved.

scully1305
30.04.2005, 11:49
And for hypochondriacs the best doctor, its or his this absence. Therefore as I perceive any, most inoffensive medical word, as a verdict.

Kseniya
05.05.2005, 13:03
Can, you get tired of a diet? And the metabolism to itself any unreasoned diets can very or very much even be planted or put.

ara
21.05.2005, 07:42
Travki to drink oppositely. Something there to make on a water bath... To insist, and to drink 3 times a day on half of glass.

Whether all life to it or this what to devote???

What for? Buy or purchase in bags, throw since morning in a porcelain teapot and pyote all the day.

And you smoke?

Serjio
28.05.2005, 04:59
I with bags am done not helped or assisted by grasses. I have in view of collectings, instead of monograsses in bags.

jka
07.06.2005, 15:39
I with bags am done not helped or assisted by grasses. I have in view of collectings, instead of monograsses in bags.

I pju only monotravki-- and a camomile-on -then-dandelion-color lindens-!

zorge
13.06.2005, 08:03
??O-AND-N?

Yes easier waters drink more, walk for 15 minutes but some times in day if it would not be desirable infections at all

Still can hunger day three four.. Here and the extremity or end will come your hypochondria

And that that feel not all that well and weariness, I think, here not the Internet has managed - sit long in a statics, the neck stiffens, the circulation worsens, in general, in a syncope do not fall also it already not bad, in vain of a life complain

And by that quantity or amount of posts which you here have written, it is possible to assume that you, Sjur and Ken, even very much and very healthy

Katya
16.06.2005, 19:08
Here 2 ways-hurt or ways-be ill;ways-be sick or to be treated.

You from ours?

The neuropathologist I do not advise without acute neobhodimosoi to visit or attend. Navypisyvajut -you will not seem a little.

It to psihiatorom it is not necessary to hurry, and nevrapotologi smishnye, they ask a nose to get an arm or a hand and a teeth to show

Small princess

And in occasion of sobachki et in vain. I do not know such weather in which mine psinu on street you will not expel

I here too think, can a dog havesti, want do not want and on street will deduce or remove to walk

About grasses interestingly. I here have bought or purchased any syrup, hepatic though does not hurt. Will help or assist. An extract from grasses there... Well it is written so.

Here not the Internet has managed - sit long in a statics, the neck stiffens, the circulation worsens, in general, in a syncope do not fall also it already not bad, in vain of a life complain

I if not at job in a network lay....

But in syncopes I do not fall.

Small princess

For a metabolism it is necessary to move not simply, and it is a lot of and with enthusiasm to move, for example mountain skiing, well than not podhodjachy a kind of pastime? (the truth suffers or bears them I can not

Toko not they.... ((((we also do not have mountains. Toko if to go in SHoriju or to Altai.

--------

Thanks all for advice or councils.

lesja
17.06.2005, 04:36
And what grasses ordered to drink?

And more - people, all the same, that such glitsin and who of its or his saws (drinks)? I nachitalas - look or appear is direct as panacea.

Puzynina Oksana
18.06.2005, 11:49
All the same, what such glitsin and who of its or his saws (drinks)?

Interesting enough infa, in my opinion:

What it is necessary to know about glitsine?

- Possesses universal antistressornym action;

- Normalizes a status of nervous system during hyperexaltation, overworks and intoxications;

- Improves mental and physical working capacity;

- Raises or Increases a muscle tone;

- Promotes concentration of attention;

- Restores memory;

Replaced amino acid glitsin is nejromediatorom brake type of action and a regulator of metabolic processes of a brain. Glitsin calms or abirritates nervous system, the organism thus works with greater energy, not running in a status of "stupor". Increases or enlarges protective forces of an organism, smooths consequences of depressions and stresses.

Glitsin it is shown at hypererethism or hyperexcitability, neurosises, disturbances of a dream. Glitsin it is capable to stabilize nervously-emotional behaviour at an alcoholism. Glitsin it is recommended to accept with other medical preparations, amino acid strengthens action of medicines.

It is interesting!

- The American scientists have found out amino acid glitsin in a space. The unusual find has given chance to supporters of the theory about existence of a biological life on other planets to strengthen the positions. As any proteic matter consists of amino acids, including people. The amino acid worn in vacuum is not excluded, that, could become the reason of occurrence of many forms of a life in different corners of the Universe.

- Glitsin is popular among students, especially during session. In opinion of the laziest part of student's brotherhood, preparation for examinations will be reduced to a minimum if for nedelku to start to accept this amino acid. This statement contains grain of true in the certain measure. (http: // www.akvit.ru/fito.php? id=16)

poprinimat, whether that? To be put or applied to a source of a life in the Universe

Anton
18.06.2005, 12:17
I its or his saw, give the son. CHe-to che I have not seen any fefekta

ky
18.06.2005, 15:58
I have attacks of weariness and fatigability. More often for weeks as the most part of day I stick out at office.

It is necessary to sleep well so nesko days to series even, and all passes or takes place. And the skin can dry because of change of weather and a season, and not all life the skin can be fat, its or her type too can change.

And travki what have registered?

I drink travki, but not zamarachivajus on preparation. Simply I make them as tea and all. They or in bags already packed up type tea, or I fill in spets zavarnuju a spoon, or it is simple them in zavarnj a teapot I throw and kipitkom I fill in and as tea I drink.

By the way, in zacharnoj a teapot big I throw in their evening. I drink in the evening grassy tea and for the morning at me too already nastoj in teapots.

Gimora - a zero.

The novel of M
18.06.2005, 17:10
CHe-to che I have not seen any fefekta

Never at me from my good undertakings any fefekta was.

Here all I am able to treat and ozdoravlivat: the son, relatives, psa, simply familiar. And as business up to itself reaches, and is found out: a fig. At general cleaning deposits of any useful and useless grasses and capsules are found out. Here here only, sending all this oof in a garbage can, also I recollect, what grandiose plans on reduction of the interiors a perfect status at me were. Eh... However, also does not press anywhere so this politics of non-interference to internal processes can is meaningful.

With black circles under the eyes prisovetovali to struggle nekureniem, nepityom coffee and nebdenijami at the monitor late. Only who on such will go? Nobody will go. As well as on struggle against a xeroderma by consumption not less 35-50 useful Adepses in day.

stasja
19.06.2005, 01:36
I here too think, can a dog havesti, want do not want and on street will deduce or remove to walk

Ugu, the main thing that there was no on a life a person on whom it is possible to shift this employment or occupation. The plenty so would not like to creep out on street - and it is tired, and and coldly and in general, and sobachentsija looks at you a look full of hope and pleasures and willy-nilly you put on. But when you will leave on street at once you understand, that knowingly, such spirit positive, and air podyshish

In general I pro, for a dog

And here where to take mountains I do not know, at us too a valley the Truth of a snow navalom and everyone go for a drive on any in the slightest degree decent slopes.