PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Adjournment of salts

Alija
02.02.2005, 03:44
Hello! All has begun that at mum stops have swelled up. Was sick to go. The doctor has told or said, what is it adjournment of salts and an inflammation of a joint, has registered fizioprotsedury, Ortophenum, ointment Indovazin. What can you advise from medicines or national agents?

Kanna
13.03.2005, 06:18
What can you advise from medicines or national agents?

Full purification or ablution of an organism, but will borrow or occupy a lot of time.

I advise to find " Salutary forces " Gennady Malakhov. At it or him is to that to learn...

Nel
14.03.2005, 07:35
Strannovatyj the diagnosis.

Edema from adjournment of salts? Whence the doctor? A district clinic?

Vlada
23.03.2005, 00:25
At me an arthritis. During the periods of an exacerbation I am rescueed or saved;salvaged sabelnikom, compresses from leaves of a burdock and tea from a root of a burdock. When there is no an exacerbation - massage.

Aminka
05.04.2005, 02:24
lilu, unfortunately, my grandmother for many years was helped or assisted for a long time by any of the registered medicines facilitating the morbid phenomena in joints... So from national and estesstvennyh agents of treatment - purification or ablution as have advised - a variant... Also I can recommend qualitative production on the basis of bee sting and other products of beekeeping and grasses.

irini
08.04.2005, 06:52
We priminjaem a cream Sofia with bee sting and compresses from a burdock. And how to make tea from a burdock?

Northbaby
19.04.2005, 22:08
At my mum too most. She goes to pool and floats much.

Also accepts tablets, " the Spark cartilages " in my opinion are called.

ValentinaR
19.05.2005, 02:20
lilu, and what is this a cream? And how results, by the way?

Olga Ko
26.05.2005, 02:50
lilu, and what is this a cream? And how results, by the way?

Cream for a body Sofia on the basis of bee sting. Possesses anirevmaticheskim action, treats an osteochondrosis, adjournment of salts (from the summary). From own experience: if to smear for the night and to cover a woolen blanket the cream quickly removes or takes out a pain.

And adjournment of salts and artroz-this or thus one and too?

Lebu
30.05.2005, 09:00
On autumn has been diagnosed + salts. The knee constantly hurted or was ill;was sick in current of 2 months. In despair has rummaged mountain of national prescriptions. That has helped or assisted-tincture root Sabelnika, 2 + from it or him (the pain began to cease for 3-rd day) and deducing or removing salt a rice diet (probably from Malakhov)-40 days the soaked rice without salt-Saccharum on a hungry stomach in the morning, after 4 hours it is impossible to drink a course, is. Speak, that a joint to cure it is impossible, and it is possible to translate or transfer disease in the category chronic, I do not know as to develop further, but at present the leg or foot feels excellently (but in a refrigeration cabinet blister or bleb Sabelnika and its or his course just in case lays am going to to repeat in the extremity or end of summer)

Success!

Klimenko
30.05.2005, 20:56
Tincture of root Sabelnika, course 2 + from it or him (the pain began to cease for 3-rd day)

Tincture is on sale in a drugstore? It or she should be drunk? Write more in detail, please!

The soaked rice without salt

And how it or him soak?

ILia
14.06.2005, 10:20
Adjournment of salts in comparison with an arthritis - to spit and pound

Without insults

What is the arthritis I know superb, alas

Means, adjournment of salts is dispersed by sports

Pool, by the way, the first agent, both against an arthritis and against this rest

Sporty
15.06.2005, 12:19
Ljulju

Adjournment of salts is an osteochondrosis. An exercise stress it is necessary + massage. An arthrosis - degenerate or degenerative change of a joint (it is admissible, an ossicle or a bonelet on a leg or foot). It is recommended Hondroksid (ointment). An arthritis - inflammatory disease of a joint.

Keep in mind, that Ortophenum - protivospalitelnoe an agent, removes or takes out a pain, instead of its or her reason, and can spospobstvovat to destruction of a cartilage that leads to an arthrosis. Therefore in it or him and izhe with it or him ointments (where to summaries it is written, what is it NVPS - nonsteroid protivovospalitenoe an agent) - do not take a great interest or be not fond! Besides NVPS cause, alas, accustoming and cease to operate or work.

More shortly, it is necessary to remove or take out a pain and an inflammation, then Hondroksid it is quite good also pool. Certainly, correspondence advice or councils are so, the scheme or plan of actions, but, I think, you and mum can quite esteem additional info - it or her in an Internet a heap - and to understand, having compared to a case history.

By the way, the diagnosis an arthrosis should be put on the basis of a x-ray film.

Shooting gallery
16.06.2005, 09:59
The good fellow, all has correctly told or said, respekt!

My long-term experience of struggle against an arthritis prompts

ilona68@mail.ru
16.06.2005, 10:56
The diagnosis an arthrosis should be put on the basis of a x-ray film.

Yes, x-ray films have been made.

It is recommended Hondroksid (ointment

Let's try or taste. While we smear Diclofenac.

And cream Sabelnik used somebody?

Lesha_Li
17.06.2005, 11:05
Sabelnik marsh, adjustment or option of a root or a grass for alcohol. (it is possible to read through on sites on national medicine) more in detail. I bought tincture o-we "Evalar" in a drugstore butylochka 100 ml nearby 120. It or her sufficed me for a week, to drink 3O/day on a dessertspoon dissolved or divorced in half of glass of water. For treatment recommend to drink " 2 on pollitra ", i.e. a course 2/5 ned with a break for 10 days. For intensifying recommend to do or make compresses of the same tincture. Roots can be bought or purchased from arms or hand, in a drugstore them do not sell and to make tincture, but I have not risked.

Ris-take 5 banok, in 1-st it is soaked 2 st.lozhki 4 days, water varies every morning, everyone new bank is filled with rice on a trace put. For 5-th day the washed out rice from 1 banks cook without salt, Saccharum, seasonings and eat on a hungry stomach after that to drink, there are 4 hours. A course of eating of rice-40 of days.