PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Detoxicating from anabolics

Poured
09.03.2005, 09:49
People, here such delicate request

If who is familiar with it or this koshmarikom, write something and who is not familiar, too

I sit locked or closed in an apartment, detoxicating from anabolics, the husband for me looks after as the baby, but he should work, and I have taken the sick-list

Well still it or he had enough boldness a jar with itself to take away

Very much hrenovo, both physically and morally, but is morally more serious, all ideas around of these tablets turn - well though polovinku though chetvertinku, circles green in opinion of, as I it shall go through fur-trees

It is necessary to distract, except for the TV and a computer anything is not present

Books are not read - eyes flow with terrible force, the screen and that it is hardly visible.

I have sat down because of depression, to me have unsuccessfully taken a biopsy, suffered from pains, have written out a medicine, for three refilla have had time to get used, then still persuaded the doctor to write out on two - have persuaded, to it or him;them that if only money paid, have solved slezt here, speak week this nightmare will be, if it is no more

How to not die?

To that not laziness, write something, swear if want, everything, I should talk simply to someone, and that I shall clink glasses to hell...

ledi
01.04.2005, 00:30
Be not afraid. More correctly it, kaesh, not is gut, but it is curable. The father had a patient with almost similar problem (the experience "podseva" - more than 5 years). At you in fact less, I hope? Has recovered. Completely. And not medikamentozno, and... Conversations. But daily and long. Someone can is from spetsvrachej series? If is not present-. Can. Autotrenningom and full confidence of the forces. This obligatory condition. Plus - if it is possible, fiznagruzki, selection of a delivery and load itself constantly, brains too, shob have been borrowed or occupied constantly.

You can, do not doubt. It is necessary to want very much-very only.... Comprehension of a problem - already a step to its or her decision...

atos
11.04.2005, 20:32
Thanks...

I from the very beginning knew, that it is impossible more weeks, get used, in general I about dependences know so many that just right people to advise. About a problem I from first day knew, but it somehow besides will occurs or happens, think - well, last time, last day, tomorrow I shall stop. And so almost year. Fiz. Loads I shall begin then when the first abstinence will leave, now simply I can not even move, cramps, the nausea, a back hurts awfully, the temperature skips, three vests for two hours has replaced - though squeeze out. The bath helps or assists still - but it is impossible for me, heart... From hot water consciousness I lose at once. Features... I in fact and to talk to anybody I can not, native nothing known, by friends too, only the husband, and he with me night did not sleep, it or him it is a pity most . There are still services of trust, but they swines, at once agitate you in hospital, and hospitals are bought or purchased-are bought up, there you to metaDon put or plant and for many years, and from it or him it is even more difficult to climb down. I kiss clause or article read - to them favourably that people on metaDon sat, to it or him;them from it or this profit greater or big. More shortly I it or him have told or said all that I think of such trust. At me the friend - that, that from under a counter to me sold tablets, when have terminated - ten years sits on metaDon on their favour, and an output or exit does not see. In general to look or see around - any help to people who really wish to help or assist itself. Pack of lies and pumping out of money.

I already plans have adjusted or have set up on the future - a sports hall, lessons of dances, pair dop. Courses on programming (I the programmer), can, a trip somewhere in the holiday, two years of holiday did not take, it very well, but to live before it is necessary, and in fact the critical moment still has not come or stepped at all while signs still easy or light;mild, for the third day the fun will begin...

On the future - is more cautious with doctors! Always check ingredients on medicines which to you write out! If there is kodin or morphia - it is impossible to accept more weeks successively! Not doctors about it or this warn all.

liziaks
28.04.2005, 17:08
The best and convincing service of trust - you. chesna-

Speak with itself more. At you the excellent or different plan. Represent, that you already on a way to it or this. In monologue " itself on itself " (let they do not frighten you, the roof from them does not go, it is checked up, mines are not present) do not use anything negative, any self-criticism, self-flagellation and any negative particles "not" and. Only a positive and affirmative ---" I can " - time not the future, and the present, " I do without it or this ", etc. To drink water to you it is possible? If it does not influence heart, 2 litres a day necessarily. nehaj this muck is more quickly washed away.

Be not adjusted or not set up, that for the third day will be worse. You gradually prepare for yourselves and adjust or set up on it. There are no identical reactions and organisms. Think, that will not be worse. Only without a particle "not". For example - " to me today it is much better, than yesterday, and tomorrow it will be even better ".

You do not vanish... Here always it is a lot of to people... You necessarily will consult.

grumer
05.05.2005, 03:56
Apathy, thanks big

The subject has hardly found, the name have changed

To me like better, even has had a sleep at a few or a little;little bit night

The husband ponavez dividishek with liked films, I sit here I look. Very much distracts. Still promised to get somnolent. Here to oversleep all this time, has woken up also already healthy. Zenoks speak helps or assists, yes go it or him find. I vrachiha does not wish to write out, I sduri have admitted to her about dependence so she now is afraid as though I on zenoks have not sat down, though he is just much more harmless, at least physically do not get used to it or him;them, and operates or works as the switch - poltabletki and sleep twelve hours. What for to me on it or him to have a seat, at me has put too much...

Awful lack of information even among doctors. Such sensation, that specially ignore the necessary information how to climb down, and how correctly to accept anabolics to not sit down, such sensation, that it or him it is favourable. Angers awfully.

About water - yes as I have not guessed, it is necessary to drink much that it was more quickly cleared. Thanks. In general so you grow dull, half an hour was searched where the button with " change of a disk " on distantsionke, devilry any.

Good I shall go I shall try to have a sleep still. Apathy once again thanks though you have responded. Such things of people frighten off for some reason, even in virtual conference.

The anonym of M.
16.05.2005, 12:26
Will suffice to bring down on doctors, and?!

" I from the very beginning knew, that it is impossible more weeks, get used, in general I about dependences know so many that just right people to advise. About a problem I from first day knew ".

Doctors are not guilty. Your misfire and to get out of it or her to you, that you now and do or make. But damn it, stop to dump on the uncle.

Olga To.
21.05.2005, 05:47
How are you doing? How do you feel? All will turn out, you have a desire and the husband supports or maintains, only do not surrender!

25.05.2005, 19:09
Yes who dumps?

I have simply advised to be more cautious.

To not repeat a mistake or an error.

I did not speak, that on doctors the responsibility for that what's happened. I spoke that is very poorly known about real ways of the help to with whom it ALREADY happens. It is a subject on many and many pages, I have spent very wide research, it is necessary simply the nobility of feature of the approach to this business in the United States, but briefly I shall tell or say so - in official sources you will not find the necessary information. I spoke about it or this. Only about it or this. That is to you offer the decision of a problem such which would be favourable it or him. But not to you. For example, from opiatnoj dependences by means of metaDon it is possible to get rid for a WEEK - opiates will leave an organism, but you to get used to metaDon will not be in time or have time. Then why people put on maintenance - long-term metadonovaja the program, - instead of telling or saying the truth? Esteem any state resource - there there is a speech about REPLACEMENT of one dependence by another. Like as the output or exit is not present. But informal resources speak another. However them try to discover and close - as narkomanskie, - though the information there how to not become the narcomaniac or to cease to be it or him. Why?

Here that I had in view of.

VANA
28.05.2005, 22:08
You the good fellow. You have a critical attitude or relation to a situation and there is a desire to win, and still there is a person which to you helps or assists - the husband. All means will be good. Suffer or bear. You know - for to hurt or be ill;be sick minute business, and to recover is a process long. And with dependences.

Has arisen to pair or steam questions

You in what country?

You used what preparation?

scalio
01.06.2005, 21:22
It is sincerely glad, that to you it is better. And every day all will be better, all from you depends and on your spirit. Films - it is very good. Comedies (is more correct than them prizvodnoe from viewing) too very well influence the general or common state of health. Now more than positive emotions it is necessary to you, scoop them from everywhere, and from old and open new.

In occasion of somnolent. Try to be kept. You in fact 3 nights have done without it or him? Can, can! Do not frame to itself new illusion, is what is it more weak and consequently it is possible. It is not necessary to any dependence! You the independent person also have chosen independence in full sense of this word. Keep. Reducing quantity or amount of cigarettes too is engaged in self-deception. And wishing to throw throws at once. And it is more productive.

If (on the extremest case) you wish it or him to have at home for calmness on a case when very much will secure, let lays, but promise yourself, that will use only as a last resort. But, I want pedupredit, usually if in in the first series of the Indian film the gun hangs on a wall, in third it already sings and dances Understand about what I? The temptation will be great and it is better to not frame it or him most.

You do not vanish, good? Appear, cherknite even to pair or steam lines as has passed or has taken place night, than be engaged in the afternoon. Do not forget some water to drink more. Consult to doctors, it can is possible to make a dropper-, easier or simply to clear a blood. But it under the reference and under observation of the doctor. If is not present, it is simple pejti mineralku without gas. It is more than oOOOo-vegetables. Bananas it is possible for you? They are desirable.

To you once again successes and will power. And she at you is and will get out necessarily. Before communication or connection.

Oga
04.06.2005, 07:58
About somnolents you are absolutely right!!! And dependence is formed psychological - yet I shall not drink, to fall asleep it will not be possible. There was a period - could not fall asleep... Half a year somewhere. Then on somnolent the prescription was necessary, and at me packing has just terminated. And as soon as firmly to itself has told or said - a moustache, it is more mute and will not be - and it not became necessary. For now there is an opportunity....

MollyM
08.06.2005, 00:42
One it is not clear, and here anabolics?

mfhbirf
08.06.2005, 03:18
Political correctness. On a site there can not be a subject with sabzhevym the name - will close a subject or a site.

drBananovoeChmo
08.06.2005, 09:45
Here to you a reference one: http: // www.psycor.ru/

It is faculty psihoekokologii meditsinskogofakulteta RUDN.

At them very interesting techniques of putting off or taking out psihologicheskroj dependences.

If you in Moscow call to them. At me the sister the psychologist, she was interested in this all, speaks, that is very interesting and that the prices reasonable, not necessary to pay attention to the prices for a site.