PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist with the diagnosis. Days 5 at me the stomach or belly aches a bit.

Robert
20.03.2005, 11:05
Hello! Please do not send me at once to the doctor - I and so there I descend or go necessarily, but something can preliminary to me will help or assist to find out here, on konfe, or even I wish to understand to what doctor to go. Days 5 at me the stomach or belly aches a bit. And begins from a solar plexus and on all "width" up to the bottom of a stomach or belly. Almost constantly not strong cutting pain is stronger almost I do not feel. I at all do not represent what is it can be: ideas everyones - beginning or starting from an appendicitis, etc. somebody Can will prompt? And in general where to go: to the gastroenterologist, to the gynecologist? I have simply become puzzled. This pain to me in general does not stir or prevent, but in fact it is certain "signal" - and would be necessary to something to make?.... In advance thanks for any answers.

MCH
21.03.2005, 16:49
Here, really, there can be everything. To an appendicitis only it is not similar, he hurts on accrueing or increasing. Similar on a stomach, time goes from a solar plexus. I would go first of all to gastroentorologu. If he otmetet the diagnosis will direct to sled.doktoru. Also would make US of gynecology, kidneys, never it will prevent to be checked up once again. A stomach or belly-it such complex or difficult piece.... Hurts odno-and the reason can be absolutely in other place.. Simply the pain gives...

sergeo Prague
02.04.2005, 02:10
It seems to me, it is obvious not an appendicitis - for 5 days there would be already deterioration. And in general - there are not enough data for the diagnosis. If there are no phenomena from a stomach and an intestine - a nausea. A vomiting, a constipation-diarrhea, most likely - gynecology. And the nonsense any type gases can also have accumulated - have a drink coal activated.

sergey81
25.04.2005, 14:31
" Any phenomena from a stomach and an intestine " are not present. At easy or light;mild pressing on any part of a stomach or belly the pain amplifies, and so is simple when I sit slightly noet...:-(

Leffirty
14.05.2005, 04:23
I here still that think, it can any stones... In a cholic bubble for example. At me to mum about 10 years ago them cut out - can and I have such predisposition. And more (it can certainly to me it seems) but as though there is any easy or light;mild but opposite smack at a mouth some days.

nastya_1234
23.05.2005, 15:32
Make all the same US of all abdominal cavity. If is kame in zhelch. A bubble, he will be found out.

At stones basically and other syndromes happen - gases, diarrhea, a constipation, a pain in right hypochondrium or so-called "surrounding".

All the same - US.

dina5
31.05.2005, 07:34
Generally, in such cases most correctly to go in the therapist who will feel a stomach or belly, nazvachit analyses if it is necessary, and will send further already to the necessary doctor.

The therapist too can be mistaken, to what the doctor you should go further, but the probability of a mistake or an error is less, than when you choose - the gynecologist, not the gynecologist...

Elliv
31.05.2005, 19:19
At me so the gastritis is shown... Go to the therapist, and further in directions, but at all do not suffer or bear.

zerik
01.06.2005, 19:43
Days 5 at me the stomach or belly aches a bit.

Eat normally?

Zorin Oleg
04.06.2005, 21:38
Well, normally...

Normund
07.06.2005, 09:28
, Most easier to descend or go on US of organs of a small basin and an abdominal cavity (so, probably, is called).

And in general it is similar to gastric pains, gastritnye, sit on a corresponding or meeting diet, poprinimajte even Almagelum. Anyway, harm will not be.

Sozidatel
07.06.2005, 13:06
At me so the gastritis is shown...

Similarly. Very much reminds signs with which at me the gastritis has begun. To the therapist.

kaktusika
07.06.2005, 19:45
Excuse, but you concern very irresponsibly to the health if try to define or determine the diagnosis here. You with the same success can discuss this question on a shop with grandmothers about an entrance. The DOCTOR is necessary to you. In that area, that you specify there can be everything, the pancreatitis, a gastritis, a ulcer, an appendicitis, stones, etc. is necessary to you the EXPERT!!!

ooo_1
07.06.2005, 21:13
By the directory - it is similar to an appendicitis. Such poluhronichesky. And in general with any abdominal pain of a unknown parentage all over again it is necessary to go to the surgeon.