PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Neurocirculatory Dystonia

Sergey.
02.03.2005, 08:54
Actually, a subject. I dopsihovalas, and to me the diagnosis have put. Have sent to the psychotherapist, to holiday, in sports to be engaged, eleuterokok to accept...

Like as " to be nervous it is necessary, and in general "

But ANYTHING made have not told or said. I certainly shall wait arrival of the normal doctor, I shall go to it or him;them...

But a phrase " for a step up to clinic of neurosises ".

And so. What is this an animal? And? Somebody with this NTSD the mixed type a sign?

Lusia
15.03.2005, 22:21
I am familiar

As to me explained, a bad circulation in vessels of a brain

Very widespread malaise... What is it illness or disease - would not tell or say

At me as signs were a sleepiness, fatigability, poluobmorochnye statuses in the underground

shchas a moustache has passed or has taken place

KONDOR
09.04.2005, 06:27
The husband nedalee as one month ago has received something in the same spirit. And was zhutchajshy an attack with cramps. After that already has had time to spend 2 weeks in main sanatorium where took all lawful procedures including circular douche, massage, fitochaj, acupuncture and tp.

About clinic of psychosises, in Moscow she in general the unique in my opinion and tudy turns

And at you in what he is expressed? You to the psychotherapist directed or referred?

Vitella
23.04.2005, 07:44
The clinic of neurosises I had in view of

Zoya
27.04.2005, 22:20
To me registered Spazgan and Spazmalgon. Like helped or assisted. And more such agent - as soon as have felt a hint on an attack - quickly to go and drink 50-100 gram, cognac is better. Here only if to pass or miss the moment - drink-not drink, already late.

rodo
29.04.2005, 14:51
NTSD is NOT the DIAGNOSIS, and so-called "symptom-complex", i.e. a set of the certain unpleasant displays which are not having under self a "organic" basis. Type, all illnesses or diseases is valid from nerves.

Alas, our physicians OFTEN put this " the diagnosis for a basket " without carrying out of all researches which it is guaranteed allow to exclude organic lesions.

Many or A lot of;Much years a vein with the diagnosis " NTSD coronary type " - a unmotivated tachycardia. That only it was not suspected - shchitovidka, " sports heart ", the congenital or got defect, a dystrophia of a myocardium, a pancake Well, has got to reasonable doctors who most harmless of accessible medicines have bluntly removed or have bluntly taken off signs, and then I have grown thin more than on 10 kg and a problem annigilirovalas Here such personal glitch of an organism And they at all happen.

netbal
08.05.2005, 23:11
The symptom-complex can be caused or cause by hormonal problems because of wrong activity shchitovidki, problems with the kidneys, the latent infection and more in one hundred reasons

Here recently wrote, that signs have passed or have taken place after the woman has ceased to eat sweet)), those at everyone the reason

To correctly you holiday have registered with eleuterokokkom, it is necessary more cheerfully (and to become more cheerful it is possible only having had a rest) and all will pass or take place

Lyre
19.05.2005, 23:56
It NOT the DIAGNOSIS, and so-called "symptom-complex",

Quite right.

Producer
22.05.2005, 03:37
It can be caused or cause by hormonal problems - the normal doctor will exclude these reasons by results of researches, but here signs from it or this anywhere do not disappear

mosik
01.06.2005, 15:41
But here signs from it or this anywhere do not disappear

I also write about it or this, hormones it not only shchitovidka, and can be both an infection and the broken or disturbed immunity...

And you interrogate to Gold, for certain she both sleeps a little and works it is a lot of, and such things are counter-indicative to the healthy person))

02.06.2005, 00:24
At me as signs were a sleepiness, fatigability, poluobmorochnye statuses in the underground

The same chicken-feed

And at you in what he is expressed? You to the psychotherapist directed or referred?

Delicacy, apathy, nausea, giddinesses, absence of appetite, razrazhitelnost, tearfulness. Sometimes unmotivated aggression even.

Have directed me. Here only I have not understood a difference between the psychotherapist and the psychoanalyst. To the first variant has communicated yesterday, with the second I communicate peridicheski, but it is rare... The Psychotherapist - well and only - " also what you thus feel cinema, laughter? "

Though, while my psychoanalyst on a trip, I shall communicate to her. They strongly differ

Alas, our physicians OFTEN put this " the diagnosis for a basket " without carrying out of all researches which it is guaranteed allow to exclude organic lesions.

I variant. I och.plotno have borrowed or occupied in all analyses and so on...

Well, has got to reasonable doctors who most harmless of accessible medicines have bluntly removed or have bluntly taken off signs

The good doctor about whom I know - GOOD - in Moscow too is not present. Will arrive - will take me under handles are white and will allocate or remove to it or him;them.

For certain she both sleeps a little and works it is a lot of, and such things are counter-indicative to the healthy person))

Aha. And more I am nervous much.

To me greater or big and very nervous love has fallen to a head very much. Well OOOchen greater or big and OOOchen nervous... I all such in theatrical sufferings and in general...

To correctly you holiday have registered with eleuterokokkom, it is necessary more cheerfully (and to become more cheerful it is possible only having had a rest) and all will pass or take place

I would go. Hypothetically. But go I can only one. And it will be bilateral mozgokovyrjanie. Therefrom it is necessary to explain me 30495876 times on day, that I do not walk with mushshinami on avenues. And I know myself - I shall go without it or him - I shall sit down on not unpacked suitcases and I shall consider or count kolko hours remain before homing home.

Silly woman, more shortly. Here my diagnosis...

Vasil
02.06.2005, 08:44
I here still that have understood.

Lady-jack, FL and OiD - spoil to me mood...

And chesslovo, the status worsens. I shall sit therefore in the Tonus. Or in a coffee grinder. From a sin

Tatyana-717
04.06.2005, 19:30
Nafik takiuju ljuboff, it not ljubov and a neurosis

Well and what to do or make? Has fallen in love - and fsyo here... Razljubitstsa I cannot. I so am not able...

Therefore I prick vitaminchiki... The Psychoanalysis and so on

05.06.2005, 01:01
To me greater or big and very nervous love has fallen to a head very much. Well OOOchen greater or big and OOOchen nervous... I all such in theatrical sufferings and in general...

Nafik takiuju ljuboff, it not ljubov and a neurosis