PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Colics because slept a little?

gir
24.03.2005, 12:35
Has noticed behind itself such if I sleep, in a stomach or belly of a colic a little, sometimes - you will not be unbent, and in general such sensation obozhratosti as though a stomach full or as though at you a three-day constipation, forgive or excuse, and even when already famine gets, is somehow not especially it would be desirable it (is could) because here such signs.

What is it?

The dream is necessary to an intestine normally to work?

At me at one so?

Anna
31.03.2005, 05:24
At me on the contrary-is constant or the contrary-constantly I wish to eat, instead of I can. Read that nedosyp causes more active development or manufacture of the hormone which is responsible for appetite, and hormones which are responsible for feeling of a saturation he disconnects or switches-off. Considering, that the stomach is in the slightest degree filled by a supper, night nedosyp this terrible business. If I do not go to bed it is more, than hours 20 - the stomach or belly hurts is intolerable.

Kind papik
02.04.2005, 13:10
At me too the stomach or belly twists, if has not slept. The dream is necessary for all systems of an organism - is banal, but the fact.

Lenusik
07.04.2005, 01:40
I already today midday am excruciated, probably some hours of full rest in the form of a dream are necessary to my alimentary system.

It is good to know, that I not one.

At me a colic.

I have somehow complained to the girlfriend, she very much was surprised, therefore it wanted to ask, whether happens such at others.

Shen
21.04.2005, 16:29
The stomach or belly does not hurt me, but joints nojut. I think, at everyone nedosyp strikes on a sore point.

makxc
21.05.2005, 05:06
And what such colics?

I when shall not sleep at me a stomach or belly normally like.

Only there is besides weariness one negative - ovtratnoe mood.

Darina
03.06.2005, 08:57
Oh, and I thought, I one takaja.esli night did not sleep for any reasons all over again anything, bodrenkaja even, but it is equal in 12 days-those colics and everything, I not the person! One-. helps or assists only strange, that is valid, as on hours..

KlukvaieeSbIN
04.06.2005, 09:26
At me from nedosypa in legs or foots weariness.

In general in an organism a heap of muscles, including in an alimentary system. They need to have a rest. Probably, nedosyp, i.e. the disadvantage of rest, somehow affects them and proves anyhow.

There is a question
04.06.2005, 23:55
At me on terrible nedosyp pokozhaja reaction, but it when not 5-6 hours slept and has not slept, and when or all the night long sat, or slept hour-two a maximum.