PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is infectious lekemija?

Andrey_F
14.03.2005, 03:58
Hello!

To one my friend it is diagnosed lekemija. I heard, that according to last data (for example, to researches of English professor-oncologist Leo Kilena), this illness or disease is considered infectious. Whether the truth it, and it is necessary to undertake what safety measures at obshcheniii with such patients?

terro
21.05.2005, 21:04
Certainly onkozabolevany nobody cancelled the virus theory, but frequency of a case rate a leukemia among honey of the personnel having contact with sick of a leukosis constantly not above a case rate in a population. REZJUME-the leukemia is not infectious.

V. ZAITSEV
01.06.2005, 06:14
Well here it is again infectious, noncontagious. I, certainly, repeat, but what viruses do not extend, or we with them is constant not kontachim or even more - with an organism do not coexist set of viruses (and other microflora), many of which, under certain conditions, can be pathogenic? Here at cats as one of provoking factors of a leukemia it is certain retrovirus FeLV (on action little bit reminding our HIV). He is widespread very widely. Difficultly, probably, to find a cat at which this virus it is impossible to find out, but how much from them fall or are ill with a leukemia? Why, how you think?

Onkolog
01.06.2005, 13:35
Vladimir Jakovlevich!

It is not necessary to involve this branch of recreation center RMS in fruitless posts as it happens with many discussions.

Andrey has asked a concrete question and to him have particularly responded.

The question sounded absolutely in the household plan - what safety measures should be undertaken at obshcheniii with such patients

The answer correct in the same household plan - any since the leukemia is not infectious!

Came to a consultation and more *quot; OOOUN*quot; questions - whether it is necessary to burn things died from a cancer you it or him too will respond about a possible or probable resistance, etc.?

V. ZAITSEV
01.06.2005, 15:11
You know, Adam, news - on each citizen presses a column of air siloju in two hundred fourteen kilo! No, - has told or said Kozlevich, - and what?

As that! It scientifically - the medical fact. And me it since recent time became serious. You only think! Two hundred fourteen kilo! Press all day and night, in particular at night.

Dzintar Vasilyevich!

Even without taking into account, that Ostap has obviously underestimated quantity or amount kg, he did not begin to trouble itself(himself) with explanations why this column will not crush its or his and other citizens.

When the doctor writes, that certainly onkozabolevany nobody cancelled the virus theory .., but the leukemia is noncontagious , it would be quite good if it or this followed though any additional explanations.

terro
02.06.2005, 02:14
Uv. Century of Hares

As you could notice which what substantiation why it was not necessary to accept preventive measures at contacts with sick of a leukemia there all taki. And teoritezirovat about the virus theory of this or that onko diseases it is possible very longly and the main thing is not concrete since even if it is a question for example about mielo a leukosis then we have not one and series of absolutely independent diseases and if to assume that the virus theory is correct then there can be different viruses with a different contageousness it.d.:)

Onkolog
02.06.2005, 03:23
It is published: V. ZAITSEV

........ He did not begin to trouble itself(himself) with explanations why this column will not crush its or his and other citizens.

So! Did not begin to trouble itself.... Actually, not owing to laziness and so forth, and owing to economy of time and, as a whole, absence of sense in a detailed explanation.

Even if Ostap also has tried to explain to Adam safety *quot; ?O?ia*quot; for it or him and other citizens, hardly Kozlevich *quot; with OnO*quot; would drive in a short of the phenomenon.

It is published: V. ZAITSEV

When the doctor writes, that certainly onkozabolevany nobody cancelled the virus theory .., but the leukemia is noncontagious , it would be quite good if it or this followed though any additional explanations. In occasion of additional explanations - too most. Either virtual consultation, or a virtual educational program. On the second - there is no problem or task of the given forum. For this purpose there are specialized sites.

Know, Vladimir Jakovlevich, come in fact and questions such. For example, the day before yesterday on the address of a consultation - Give please the information on melanomas (prophylaxis, the mechanism of body height, etc.). It is necessary or to ignore simply such reports, or to advise to use opportunities of search engines.

The philantrophy, certainly, is peculiar to the majority of advisers for they advise gratuitously. But, I shall repeat, there is a difference between consultation and an educational program.

The it is more, as well as Sergey Vitalevich writes, (and the most evident for the layman) he has given the certain explanations.

And again I apply - do not involve the given branch in a chain empty inherently posts. For that it is necessary?

V. ZAITSEV
02.06.2005, 03:24
I shall not involve, Dzintar Vasilyevich!

But all when as you speak, the layman is frightened by following reports:

http: // aids./weandyou/and/few/9-3.html

http: // www.fb.ru/rus/news/show/7589

It would be advisable to him to explain that, that even if the further researches will confirm it, all the same transfer of a virus and transfer of illness or disease - two greater or big differences.

Onkolog
02.06.2005, 03:25
Yes it is not necessary to explain it.

It is necessary to tell or say simply, that any *quot; additional measures ONn?OO???O?*quot; to accept it is not necessary, since contact does not threaten him anything. And all. Finish.

Take a word, Vladimir Jakovlevich, personal experience testifies, that the excessive information at times harms.

Libman-Saks
The citation!

(((((((Earlier only at a level of assumptions it was possible to speak about a virus parentage of a cancer.

Boris Lapin, director of institute, the academician of the Russian Academy of Science: *quot; Lejkoznaja the tissue has been imparted or vaccinated to two monkeys, and after a while different forms of leukoses and limfom have caught and have died of it or this 400 ??oO?UO*quot;.)))))

A fig to itself....

400 monkeys!!! Vladimir Jakovlevich. I all over again smejalsja as from your last link *quot; the Bulgarian pigs sosunov on the period n??a*quot;. Has then calmed down and became a pity monkeys.

Abruptly.. Abruptly.. No, simply very abruptly. Simply ultra-!!

It turns out, that *quot; o?OO?*quot; it is passed vozd- by. Or if to assume that vyguljujut *quot; pure or clean eksperementalnuju a line *quot; herds that fecal-oral?

Not clearly then what for was *quot; O?o?oaOy*quot;? Is not present will agree a reasonable question. It and so *quot; has blown has spat.. *quot;

There is no everything, Vladimir Jakovlevich! As could occur or happen, that at academician Lapina in short term, neither from that nor from this *quot; ?a??OO???y*quot; four hundred monkeys!!!

Here Usova does not suffice, here where zootehnichesky experience was useful. Whence such case!!? CHur me, in any way CHumka. It was just necessary to justify insanitary destruction bidolag and on you.. The Negligence of the groom has turned sensational opening!!

Ah yes Lapin.. Ah yes Pushkin..

;)

V. ZAITSEV
Libman-Saks!

You have not mixed the address? I in fact not Boris Lapin, he to me not the relative and even not familiar. If this question so has excited you, I think easy to find out as with it or him to communicate.

I have only mentioned this link in a context: the layman frightened by following reports

terro
COLLEAGUES ALL OF YOU DISCUSSIONS TRANSFORM Into DEMAGOGY OR SO HAS developed With THIS ONLY?

Libman-Saks
It looking what link uv. Terro! Similar zhupelov in mass-media it is a lot of and Vladimir Jakovlevich very much likes them in counterarguments on seryoznym to questions. At me it except for laughter nothing vyzvaet. And consequently I like Valentine Jakovlevicha's links, they cheer up.

Valentine Jakovlevich! To communicate or be bound by Mr. Lapinym, ponimaete-with whom povedyoshsja that and naberyoshsja. But the link class. The decision I would tell or say interesting. Therefore and kopjuter loses Kramnik. Up to such it is impossible to guess simply!

;)

V. ZAITSEV
02.06.2005, 03:26
Libman-Saks!

It is necessary once again to you to remind: when express, try (I understand, for you it is serious, but try) to not muddle names of people to which you address, names of medicines, and the main thing sense told or said by the opponent.

About that is incorrect to continue to speak maliciously at a forum inkognito, I already and do not stammer.

P.S. That you will lose for that in a chess and much more weak program, to doubt it is not necessary.