PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I look in a direction at the analysis of a blood and I do not understand

Страницы : [1] 2

Tatoshka
17.10.2004, 08:55
Where here free Testosteron-Depotum, and where not so.

FSH

LH

Progesteron

And *214; stradiol

Testosteron-it what, free? And where then simply Testosteron-Depotum?

SHBG

JOHN1110
04.11.2004, 20:49
imho, as Testosteron-Depotum here also does not smell.

FSH - FSG, follicle-stimulating,

LH - luteinizing

Progesteronum, Oestradiolum - it is clear.

SHBG in my opinion, a globulin connecting or binding sexual hormones.

About, I to you the link of ladies, there about everyone am http: // www.invitro.ru/analiz.htm

On hormones click.

Laurien
07.11.2004, 00:50
The Small Woman

And what does not smell? Free or vashche? It is written as though Testosteron-Depotum. For the link of thanks, shchas I esteem

Alexey24
19.11.2004, 18:06
It is written as though Testosteron-Depotum

(Patiently) Where it is written?

In that you have written above - Testosteron-Depotum it is not listed or transferred. Neither free, nor married. Any.

Diamond
24.11.2004, 00:46
Where here free Testosteron-Depotum, and where not so.

FSH

LH

Progesteron

And *214; stradiol

Testosteron TUTA

SHBG

Thanks for patience! Forgive or excuse confused, has simply read through, that it is necessary to hand over Testosteron-Depotum and FREE Testosteron-Depotum in my case, I a direction have taken from the so the borrowed or occupied doctor, and here I see, that the position of Testosteron-Depotum here is presented only "Testosteron".

In the link, similar, they define or determine Testosteron-Depotum, but not free .zaputalas.

Alena
22.12.2004, 22:33
, In my opinion he basically is defined or determined only free. To you it or him to what day of a cycle have appointed or nominated?

And in general, I on your place not zamorachivalas especially. Simply when write "Testosteron-Depotum" - "free" it is meant on a default.

dnj
17.01.2005, 04:32
The Small Woman

One week prior to m-. If on a default it is good.

A.Almazova
06.02.2005, 08:51
Fru, you on a polycystosis were checked?

All I am going to about hair on soap to you to write, arms or hand do not reach

rimini
19.02.2005, 07:38
And how it or him to check it is necessary?

happiness
03.03.2005, 18:49
uzi. Necessarily force the attending physician to give a direction.

The madonna
08.03.2005, 06:17
Greetings! Testosteron-Depotum here define or determine only one method, therefore and write - Testosteron-Depotum. SHBG - SeksualHormonBindede Globulin. In another way this animal is called testorensvjazyvajushchy a globulin (fiber) or sex steroid binding globulin

rouge85
15.03.2005, 09:33
Not morochte to people a head, please. A polycystosis just define or determine on hormones, only on uzi normal doctors do not diagnose a picture a polycystosis!

Andrey1985
24.03.2005, 20:45
Oh and seldom I see you. Slush, the Dream, forgive or excuse confused and why trihologi (the truth, Russian, Swedish and in the nature are not present) send to check both that and another...? Or it is necessary at them and sprosita what Swedes check, he what, free?

Eves, you know, all as though in general is ambiguous with this polycystosis, I read as though, that in control certain group of ladies with a polycystosis, only several had signs, the truth, there nothing has been told or said about a hormonal background. Niuzheli only laparaskopija diagnoses? Or hormones all? I complain of a pain in an ovary many years, but here me have never sent on uzi appendages, such impression, that they do not do or make it or him.

General666
02.04.2005, 02:11
eva, put. I do not fool. On one hormones any good doctor the polycystosis cannot put.

seli
14.04.2005, 03:57
Testosteron-Depotum to you will check up free. And SHBG will show quantity or amount of active sexual hormones. Yes not zamorachivajsja you so!

The US of ovaries do or make here again, it or he is done or made by each gynecologist at itself in a cabinet or study. On one US nobody will put the diagnosis to you, a tooth I give. And to the gynecologist it is possible to ask a direction for your doctor or to enter the name most, if US for you essentially. In our village to private or individual gynecologists to get - without problems. We have 200-500 crones.

And what for to you this polycystosis? There can be at you something absolutely another.... Or sterility or barrenness what survey?

baur
20.04.2005, 23:20
Do not swear! In before last to year the American and European endocrinologists at last have agreed, that they will use also hormones (sobssno only attitude or relation lg/o?u) and the given US. Thus have agreed, that will treat not hormones, and antidiabetic preparations. Clause or article with translation or transfer on Russian is published in Farmateke in it or this to year (but their site at mors), and for example

Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2003 Oct; 14 (8):365-70.

Polycystic ovary syndrome: syndrome XX?

Sam S, Dunaif A.

Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Molecular Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL 60611, USA.

Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is now recognized as an important metabolic and reproductive disorder. It is associated with substantial defects in insulin action and secretion that confer a markedly increased risk for type 2 diabetes mellitus. Insulin resistance modifies reproductive function both by the direct actions of insulin on steroidogenesis and by disruption of insulin signaling pathways in the central nervous system. These insights have led to a new therapy for PCOS with insulin-sensitizing agents. Hyperandrogenemia and insulin resistance cluster in PCOS families, consistent with a genetic susceptibility to these abnormalities. There is evidence for both linkage and association of the hyperandrogenemia phenotype with an allele of a marker locus on chromosome 19, in the region of the gene encoding the insulin receptor.

Tatyana
27.04.2005, 22:03
Herbina-

We do not swear simply there is no such combination of hormones, having seen which it is possible to tell or say on 100 %, that the patient has cysts. If I am mistaken, I shall be glad to learn or find out, what imeeno hormones and in what quantities or amounts, and as a source of this knowledge. I speak without malice, by the way.

Metforminum (antidiabetic preparation) order not to everything, but at whom already is real insulinorezistentnost, (instead of simply risk or predilection to those) and some other signs.

Good, we shall wait for messages about results of analysis Fru, and that we shall leave in a medical jungle, and it will appear, that all OK

cnob
27.04.2005, 23:12
Forgive or Excuse, if I sharply have responded you, simply there is at me an experience negative when to people put such diagnosis only on the basis of US and register type treatment which does not give any effect but only aggravates trably

If read on-, there is decent enough reference about a polycystosis http: // www.inciid.org/faq/pcos.html

Frushechka, listen, I skoka time here on reception at the gynecologist was and at all uzi the apparatus in a cabinet or study, look always necessarily, unless was not present?

vasmark1
01.05.2005, 20:48
So at them the gauge only vaginalnyj! And of an appendage complained in Sofijahemmet, that in an ovulation I climb on walls, lady only a head swung or pumped, and has told or said, well time hurts, here to you tabletochki. Are analgesic.

I why look in a direction, my problems with hair on a background tirotoksikoza is in any communication or connection with giperandrogeniej, probably. At least anybody on a question, and that sobssno occurs or happens to a follicle during tirotoksikoza so nobody could respond. The version that synthesis of the fiber connecting or binding androgens is supposedly broken or disturbed in this case somewhere has sounded. Vobshchem, wished to hand over in our district steroid razv. The analysis uriny for 5 AR, but I so understand. About it here it is possible to forget. And here here Abbi me by way of a polycystosis has asked, and in fact and the truth, an alopecia is a sign on a background of a polycystosis which anybody at me did not look. In February, the truth, handed over like once Testosteron-Depotum was above norm or rate, another time was in norm or rate.

I here am not necessary to anybody with the trouble, the commercial alternative is not present any, my endocrinologist on my tears in the sixth m-, nevertheless HAVING seen it on my unfortunate head, has muttered and the cat has given me a direction with banal raskladom. I have specified in a subject. .ja so I think, wishes to look or see at my Testosteron-Depotum. And Russian gynecologists on letters of readers send to hand over Testosteron-Depotum, and more speak, yes, detochka, and free too. Therefore also I ask you, that for hren this free and usual.

This test to hand over all the same one week prior to m-. There also we shall have a look.

Pelmeshka
06.05.2005, 14:51
Vaginalnyj the gauge just shchitaetsja the best

If you are assured, that hurt you during an ovulation pralno they those have told or said

Esse
08.05.2005, 10:10
Fru,

PCOS in general ugly diagnose. To me 5 years in Staffs or States could not understand what's the matter. I hope at All of you there will be something more banal and easily corrected or adjusted.

eva.se - no problem I already so much all has read through, that it is time to write the leaflet. In the West in my opinion a problem in -diagnostics of many things. I.e. see under analyses that hormones komarinskogo dance, but the further variants of diagnostics do not study. Since either it is dear or expensive, or they easier or simply are not learned...

angel
13.05.2005, 14:30
Evochka, but they do not see an ovary through a vagina.

About, to me a picture of pipes did or made for permeability, prohodjut))))) But it was two years ago, when I donylas.

Thanks you for participation.

Gala
17.05.2005, 17:04
At you (very much the high probability) is not present any polycystosis. Look:

Obesity or weight gain - Commonly a woman with PCOS will have what is called an apple figure where excess weight is concentrated heavily in the abdomen, similar to the way men often gain weight, with comparatively narrower arms and legs. The hip:waist ratio is smaller than on a pear-shaped woman - meaning there is less difference between hip and waist measurements. It should be noted that most, but not all, women with PCOS are overweight.

It under the link danoj

bim
21.05.2005, 10:12
, And in general, in the same place under the link it is spoken about a baldness but as man's ---from the central part of a skull. To me it seems to you on this polycystosis it is not necessary to concentrate especially.

23.05.2005, 21:55
The ovary through a vagina is visible is remarkable! To Correctly you eva speaks, vaginalnoe US the most informative