PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to restore health after long reception of antibiotics?

aim
22.03.2005, 18:25
So has left that in the past year to me had to accept a shock dose of antibiotics. First there was a purulent appendicitis, without antibiotics in any way. In two months after that - an inflammation of lungs, it was necessary to drink again. Has not had time to recover as there were problems with a teeth, it was necessary to remove two, thus there was a terrible infection and besides it was necessary to swallow of an antibiotic!

Vobshchem, after all it or this now it is observed such:

1) seryoznye problems with a gastrointestinal tract, a constant inflation, colics, bad digestion

2) immunity on zero, for last two months was ill with a flu three times

3) constantly there is a thrush

4) the skin has deteriorated

Before anything similar was not, I connect or bind all these horrors with antibiotics/dysbacterioses/killed immunity.

Question: what it is possible to make for that restoration what is ruined by an antibiotic?

Yogurt and yoghurt in a ration has included or has switched on, what will advise to undertake? Whether there Is at whom a positive experience of improvement of health in a similar situation or the hope is not present?

Many thanks!

FANTOMAS
17.04.2005, 00:39
Yogurt and yoghurt in a ration has included or has switched on

\c, not \

Nyxes: polioksidony

Suppositories: -4

Inside: Vobenzim

"With great dispatch" lift immunku

Olik
04.05.2005, 22:53
Pug

Yes, it is possible to restore the health.

Technologies of the future already are available now and to not use them simply guilty.

Certainly, it is possible to swallow of tablets packs and to treat itself in such a manner that will be with an organism in a consequence?

BADy! Here the real decision is unique!

1. The digestive program.

2. Indol plus, the formula (imunnaja), -with, antistress.

3. The female program or even the formula of balance for women.

4. Necessarily, and probably first of all - the clearing program in a complex with the good cosmetics which has been picked up by a method of testing, necessarily full complex on care of the face (morning - evening)

That kosaetsja teeth - it is obligatory Rodonta - a duet! Constantly and for 3 minutes at least - all will be normal!

habibi
18.05.2005, 17:30
Oh, the same chicken-feed was three years ago.... All sgubili fascists!

Immunal it is obligatory, bifidum bakterim. All will be restored, only time is necessary. At me also hair packs dropped out

fifa1979
19.05.2005, 23:33
1. What for the digestive program?

2. Whence these or it bady? Vitalajnovskie?

3. What is the On?Oa-duet?

Please decipher!

Nyxes: polioksidony

Suppositories: -4

Inside: Vobenzim

It is possible to replace Vobenzim on Biowinters Vitalajnovsky, more softly and more cheaply!

MrKiller
22.05.2005, 15:48
To me after a wild poisoning have registered before meal (3 times a day) to accept:

- bifidum bakterim

- mezim

Course about 3 weeks. And a rigid diet (!). All only boiled, from fruit only a banana. From vegetables sweet pepper.

For immunity it is good to have a drink a dogrose. Still aktivija to me has helped or assisted. In the mornings it or her ate.

Vitamin C have a drink soluble, 250.

Restoration borrows or occupies a minimum half a year.

Ah, yes, still heard, that for restoration of flora of a vagina the same yogurt (directly there) well helps or assists. But it to the gynecologist consult.

z-a-i-k-a
24.05.2005, 15:58
Aha. A current not simply bifidumbakterin. And bifidumbakterin forte.

For that profilaktitskoe more likely. And forte - shock

kriss
24.05.2005, 19:23
, At such situation complex treatment, since revision of a delivery before long reception immunomodulirujushchih agents of the different plan is necessary. One of variants - estesstvennyj a product, bee pollen or perga: the complex of vitamins and trace substances in kind well acquired by the person, positively influences on GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, immunity, a skin and td, ozdoravlivaja and sating or saturating all organism, gradually leveling its or his status to norm or rate. It is checked up on itself.

BUT!!!! Listen, to you not stremno at such anamnesis and the serious started situation to ask advice or council in the Coffee house? You not independently appointed or nominated to yourselves antibiotics, are not present? Or yes?? That is, you with readiness will go to swallow and prick all what here will name? And it is not a pity to you the organism? Simply even it is interesting.

Louise
24.05.2005, 23:57
And the person can is interested for orientation?

To doctors shchas it is impossible not grounded to go.

Address in institute of an immunology!