PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is a tussis with a sputum after meal: (

Sozidatel
05.03.2005, 05:00
In the childhood at me have removed adenoides (the piece such at children meets). Whether I know it it is guilty in that that at me almost each time after meal appears any sputum in the top respiratory ways which the organism tries to clean or remove an expectoration or such razvovidnostju tussis - with the closed mouth. It has already got, how it to cure? Can to me operation on excision of adenoides have made crookedly and such chicken-feed now because of it or her? I drink I smoke. Help or assist.

ooo_1
22.03.2005, 23:42
About! The same chicken-feed! Only to me deleted nothing. zamuchalas already to clear the throat or expectorate. Someone has told or said, that there can be a food allergy, but not on nevertheless successively...

kaktusika
30.03.2005, 20:07
Well means adenoides there is nothing. Allow to solve somehow this problem, nevertheless and on the liked person these expectorations operate or work constantly and for certain smack bad in a mouth from this sputum, not nevertheless zhevachki to chew, without kisses to not live. At all I do not know what is it. In the winter I sin that at me cold such, from a nose forgive or excuse sopli in a throat get also such chicken-feed it turns out. And now has understood what is it not that.

ZY: a unpleasant subject, but where to disappear.

jyly
10.04.2005, 10:01
It can be any chronic inflammation. The pharyngitis can, fuses what that happen.... The psychosomatic medicine can in general already....

IronLady
18.04.2005, 20:59
At my mum last time such... And too after meal... She did not catch a cold or did not chill.. Sits, the truth, on the sick-list, but on dr to the reason...

22.04.2005, 08:42
" From a nose forgive or excuse sopli in a throat get "

Its or Her literally such occurs or happens or such it is felt, can, try or taste salty solution to rinse or gargle a nose? Such ancient jogichesky a way when a nose you "drink" water from a palm, and you spit out already involved by a nose through a mouth? Besides physically from zastoev slime this area of a nasopharynx, but also in general beneficial influence is cleared appears - is breathed, improves krovobrashchenie is easier, respiration becomes purer or cleaner, prophylaxis, besides...

Yakimov Vladimir
04.05.2005, 04:43
" From a nose forgive or excuse sopli in a throat get "

Its or Her literally such occurs or happens or such it is felt, can, try or taste in the mornings salty solution to rinse or gargle a nose? Such ancient jogichesky a way when a nose you "drink" water from a palm, and you spit out already involved by a nose through a mouth? Besides physically from zastoev slime this area of a nasopharynx, but also in general beneficial influence is cleared appears - is breathed, improves krovobrashchenie is easier, respiration becomes purer or cleaner, prophylaxis of catarrhal diseases, besides...

vasilich
17.05.2005, 14:54
So it has turned out, that last 4 months I go to LORu very much often - problems with a nose, genyantrites there everyones, etc.

Mine the doctor each time when I complain of not clear tussis (i.e. there is no cold, temperature, etc. but only rare or infrequent tussis with a sputum) speaks, that means I drink not enough liquid. For a good withdrawal of a sputum (i.e. that she did not accumulate anywhere, and there was nothing to clear the throat or expectorate) it is necessary to wash out a nose (unessentially to be excruciated with the hydrochloric solutions though too it is possible. I buy ready aerosols or sprays in a drugstore with sea water and I wash out in the morning and in the evening. Is different - Coldamaris, Humer). Also it is important to support or maintain humidity in an apartment and to drink a lot of liquid, is better - negazirovannuju. It is important for a colliquation of a sputum.

And in general - it is possible to descend or go simply to LORu to consult, for certain with a problem it is possible to consult without special efforts:-)

mrcse
21.05.2005, 21:56
At me tazhe a chicken-feed.

And at mamuli mine all life too most was.

We sin on the form of a nasopharynx.

Tatyana To.
22.05.2005, 03:48
Yes, the phenomenon not such and rare or infrequent is similar.

You managed to be convinced of that that a plenty zhitkosti cleans or removes this sputum?

The truth a structure of a nasopharynx can is guilty?

I shall try or taste with water poeksperementirovat.

If to loru to go that to paid? There was no in gos out-patient departments of 100 years, how there shchas a situation? Or they already too for money? Probably kilometer turns from missing grannies?

Lora
23.05.2005, 17:02
Valuable advice or council! Attention! Literally the woman one one of these days has advised. Speaks, tussis on time cleans or removes.

Grated horse-radish with a lemon. Proportions - by eye (a lemon all the same will not feel). Rub a horse-radish, squeeze out there a lemon juice and even 3 tea spoons in day. The agent perfectly cleans bronchuses and lungs.

Chicken
23.05.2005, 19:51
Pancake! Well what advice or councils if the diagnosis is not present?

To vrachuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

OO
23.05.2005, 19:58
Somebody will help or assist advice or council?