Though here and not only
Somehow on all brush the pain misses
Can tendons hurt instead of bones?

How to treat such???????

Aritmolog
16.04.2005, 11:48
And the nerve can also press...

How old are you?
What arm or hand hurts (from the mouse or the keyboard)?
Where edge or territory of a table (the brush hangs, the forearm rests against an acute angle of edge or territory of a table, etc.)?

You need to optimize a workplace that to you it became comfortable!!!

16.04.2005, 14:14
30 years
Arm or Hand right
I work basically for noutbukom, nichgo to myself not perzhimaja.
If my opinion though is somehow important - that seems to me, that this pain from a constant strain - especially at job with so-called tauchpad (instead of the mouse or mousy. You drive a finger on small kvadratiku)
First a pain bylav kostjashkah, not obrashchad attention. Has then got... Has started to watch or keep up it or this, here now hurts somewhere above a palm (as though these cords, that from fingers go...) and it is a little on all brush mainly near joints, and both from above and from below...
fastumgel helps or assists very much nakorotko

Aritmolog
16.04.2005, 17:30
The hanging, intense arm or hand above Touchpad - is even worse, than pressed about edge or territory of a table.
And tendons are involved in process (as though cords - tendovaginit) not only joints, but also.

Basis of treatment - comfortable operating conditions, breaks. Use the mouse, the arm or hand up to an elbow should lay easy on a firm surface (table).
Treatment time or temporary and momentary - antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory ointments and tablets.
Take care.

16.04.2005, 18:58
Tell or Say, and to heat to me an arm or a hand it is possible, will help or assist?
Or on the contrary will do much harm?

What approximately the diagnosis?
Thanks for wishes!

Aritmolog
16.04.2005, 21:01
The diagnosis: tendovaginit + an arthritis.

Heat usually chronic sores, i.e. such to which already have more 3 - than 6 months. (1 week till 1 month duration) is better to not heat acute sores, since it is possible to worsen a situation.
Other variants of a physiotherapy are possible or probable also: UHF, the MICROWAVE, an electrophoresis with Novocainum/diclofenac, etc.
Quickly to remove or take off an inflammation it is possible glucocorticoids (ointment with Prednisolonum), but it is not necessary to apply such ointment more longly 1 weeks.

And the main thing - to eliminate or erase;remove the reason of your sufferings: to create comfort at job with a computer.

16.04.2005, 22:22
Well you know, I strajus about comfort. It is More already in general the left arm or hand I work... Only when I print to two it is necessary. Arms or hand do not hang, no... But the strain in fingers is it or this to not take away - such readiness to print (to operate) or work)
Something can weakening or relaxing muscles?

A month three at me it, but was worse before beginnings of to limit, more locally that-whether.

To heat a lamp dark blue it is possible?
Can grasses what?
Medicines it is possible more particularly?

Aritmolog
17.04.2005, 11:20
The dark blue lamp is a moral self-complacency.
Grasses are is more often harmful and useless.
Concrete medicines is on reception at the doctor since it is necessary to know contraindications, yours soputsvujushchie illnesses or diseases.