PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The strongest delicacy

tamara
24.03.2005, 07:06
Hello!
Wished to consult to you, whether though I am assured to that doctor address. The matter is that today in the street I have badly felt myself. To me 22 years, pressure vsegla little bit raised or increased. Now at me session and I two nights prepared for her and got enough sleep in the afternoon. This night I prepared and did not sleep at all, and since morning of hours in 10 have gone to shop and it is visible serious bags carried, at the house pochustvovala unpleasant sensations in a stomach both a strong nausea and delicacy. And delicacy was such strong, that I have put bags and is direct in a coat have sat down a border of asphalt. And know I can preuvelichiva, but the sensation was such that else nemnogoi and I shall fall and I shall lose consciousness. A strong giddiness, a nausea and delicacy. I have sat minutes 5 and like all have passed or have taken place. When has come home (on foot minutes 3), the nausea and a giddiness have disappeared, has remained only delicacy and in a mirror I have seen that very strongly acyanotic (simply white). Has measured pressure (at me measures) first time has shown - 122/72 and pulse 92 and when second time has measured minutes through two - 133/108 and pulse 96. And more an end of a long finger on the right arm or hand onimel and approximately 1 not prizodil in norm or rate. You could not prompt what is it was and whether it is connected with heart. (pregnancy is excluded)

Aritmolog
24.03.2005, 19:58
The possible or probable reasons of your attack:
- An arrhythmia,
- A helcomenia dvennadtsatiperstnoj intestines / a stomach,
- A spontaneous pheumothorax,
- Infringement of an internal hernia,
- An apoplexy of an ovary,
, etc.
I.e. it is necessary to descend or go to the doctor and to pass or take place complex inspection.