PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Intestine

TISSA
21.03.2005, 11:13
Hello. I am am excited with a problem with an intestine. The matter is that he at all does not wish to work for me! Lazy kzhasno. To descend or go in its or his toilet it is necessary to force simply - laxatives, clysters, to eat something not so fresh... Somehow, differently it will not turn out. I shall go a minimum of day 3, and even week, and even it is more and to wait when " to happen the miracle "! That with it or this to do or make and to what doctor to address (and whether it is necessary to address) I do not know.
In advance I thank for valuable advice or councils.

Aritmolog
21.03.2005, 12:43
The gastroenterologist is engaged in it or this.
And to restore back difficultly and laboriously...
The chair is the same physiological certificate or act, as reception of peep, a dream.
It is necessary to return the lost internal clocks.

In the evening before a dream drink some vegetable oil, eat more beets and other aperient vegetables, yogurt.
In the morning, having woken up, drink a glass of cool boiled water. Then minutes 30 resemble. Then go to a toilet, have a seat on a toilet bowl and tuzhtes. It is necessary to develop or produce a habit.

If the chair is not present 2 day it is better to make a clyster, instead of to wait it is more.