PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Joint pains, temperature

krilony
19.03.2005, 22:28
Dear Alexander Ivanovich.
At me long history.
To me of 40 years, at body height of 166 weight 96. I live in SPb.
All has begun in 1991
There was an allergy on a forage for small fishes-.
d-? a reactive arthritis (have told or said on animal protein)
Laid in revmotsentre, then it was longly observed at the rheumatologist, but in general all has managed.
1999 g rashes on a body as a urticaria have begun, were strongly scratched .v bloods all it was bad on a liver but hepatitises are not found out.
Has passed or Has taken place treatment of a liver, Analyses were restored. The eruption has almost passed or has almost taken place.
In 2000 has been made protivogrippoznyj an immunoglobulin.
The strong allergy has begun. Laid in Botkin, prokapali Prednisolonum, the allergy has passed or has taken place, but there was a temperature 37,3, strong delicacy, a neurosis, subthalamic crisises, has grown thin for 10 kg
In half a year joints, especially stops were ill all
In revmotsentre have put a reactive arthritis
BUT the MOST IMPORTANT THAT ALL RHEUMATOLOGICAL PARAMETERS In NORM or RATE ALL TIME

Sechas problems with Saccharum (periodically raises or increases up to 6,3 and there are antibodies to an insulin) .govorjat that I have transferred or carried a hepatitis (are antibodies), ATTG periodically raises or increases, and accordingly 4 and TTG all of them leave, but that week in norm or rate, but has gone down 3, a hemoglobin 106 tsv to 0,75 (now I drink iron, a hemoglobin 138) joints (all revmopokazateli in norm or rate hurt all) the temperature 37,3, a ring in ears, insomnia, are raised or increased thrombocytes and the calcium is lowered
Put polinejropatiju, a vegeto-vascular dystonia, a reactive arthritis, autoimunnyj a thyroiditis, difetsit a gland in an organism and td
On pictures of any changes in joints except for narrowing mezhsust clefts or rima and go I can no more than 20 mines without pains
Veins checked in norm or rate. Brushes, elbows, shoulders and knees hurt
In general all body
As it can be at absence visible and a roentgen changes, and also a normal blood on revmopokazateljam

Aritmolog
20.03.2005, 17:28
In a life there can be all!
First questions:
- Digits 3, 4, TTG, at to TG, a calcium (3 times), a parathormone (parashchitovidnye glands, if a calcium low)?
- Whether accept L-thyroxine, hormonal contraceptives, glucocorticoids (Prednisolonum), etc. medicines?
- A hepatitis In: whether did or made analyses PTSR and specific immunnoglobuliny?
- Whether there are at you gynecologic problems (will inflame. Diseases, cysts, myomas, an early climacterium, etc.)?
- The analysis on a chlamydia (syndrome Rejtera)?
- An anemia: whether did or made the maintenance or contents zhelaeza in plasma, a curve of the Price-n???a, osmotic stability or resistance of erythrocytes?
- How treat Diabetum? What value or meaning;importance glikolizirovannogo a hemoglobin?

Up to answers advice or council one: it is necessary to grow thin about 70 kg.

krilony
21.03.2005, 00:26
Dear Alexander Ivanovich!

- 3-0,9, 4-54, -1,1, at to -50,39, a calcium 1,1
a parathormone -while did not hand over
- Whether accept L-thyroxine - accepted 2 weeks then has ceased and almost year it's OK was
hormonal contraceptives I do not accept, glucocorticoids (Prednisolonum)-dripped in 2000, 2002, 2005
dr. Medicines -accepted Sulfasalazinum
- a hepatitis In : ptsr- cor AB obshch (+) anti HBS (+)

- Whether there are at you gynecologic problems - a functional oothecoma, the right pipe and a part pr an ovary, menstr regular is removed
- the analysis on a chlamydia --, antibodies
- an anemia : -128, -0,0,74, -5,2, Iron-12,1, OZHSS-84,4, % of saturation-14,3 -9,92, Transferin 3,88
After reception of iron in 5 days
Gemogl 130, -4,1, -0,95, iron 8,26
- as treat Diabetum? Diabetum I do not fly or I treat because did not address to vrvchu with it or this
Has simply limited Saccharum and he has lowered or omitted
value or meaning;importance glikolizirovannogo a hemoglobin -5,91
Thrombocytes 276
Le-7.2
A/nuclear 5
With/nuclear 63
Eoz 1
Soe 7
VSK 4,05
Cholesterin 7,2
Creatinine 0,064
Urea 2,89
Billirubin 10
ALT 51
NUCLEAR HEATING PLANT 33
Timolovaja 1,4
PTI 88
Amylase 59
HAV Igm (-)
HBsAg (-)
HCVAb (-)
SRB (-)
Credit ASL 19,43
THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION 11,54
KFK 59
LDG 289
Obshch fiber 68,72
THE CENTRAL ELECTORAL COMMITTEE 68
Potassium-4.1
Le (-)
IgE-50
Urine in norm or rate
Roentgen of brushes: narrowing sust clefts or rima it is falangeal without essential dynamics or changes with 2000 and 2002. Destructive changes are not present
Uzi: Diffusive or Diffuse changes of a liver on a background of a fatty hepatosis. Diffusive or diffuse changes of a pancreas. A board of iron it is not increased, contours equal, the structure or frame is homogeneous.

It is appointed or nominated Simgal

PS: When I have started to hurt or be ill;be sick in 2000, I weighed 80, then have grown thin up to 70. And during my neurosises it seemed to me, that if I shall not eat something sweet I shall faint. So on the sly also has typed or collected weight to 2004