PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Raised or Increased gemoglabin

Lost Soul
17.03.2005, 00:30
Zdrastvujte!
At me the level gemoglabina is peer 173 (by results of the analysis of a blood), the doctor has told or said what is it very badly, that 2 more edinichki and I will have a disease of a blood. Whether so it? As
It or This can be avoided? And where to find it is more than information on this subject?

Aritmolog
17.03.2005, 13:55
The high hemoglobin happens and at diseases of lungs (an asthma, an emphysema, etc., as display of a respiratory failure), and also at reception of stimulators of an erythrogenesis.

For diagnostics of disease of a blood it is necessary to know:
- Number of erythrocytes,
- sozherzhanie a gland in an erythrocyte,
- The size of erythrocytes (a curve of the Price-n???a),
- A sternal puncture.

The information - in books.

Lost Soul:)
18.03.2005, 00:02
the Initial report from Korzun
The High hemoglobin happens and at diseases of lungs (an asthma, an emphysema, etc., as display of a respiratory failure), and also at reception of stimulators of an erythrogenesis.

For diagnostics of disease of a blood it is necessary to know:
- Number of erythrocytes,
- sozherzhanie a gland in an erythrocyte,
- The size of erythrocytes (a curve of the Price-n???a),
- A sternal puncture.

The information - in books.
Diseases of lungs at me are not present, it was decided also by the doctor in a military registration and enlistment office and poliknika more recently...
And some data which " are necessary for diagnostics " I can to tell or say to you (it is necessary to specify), that you would help or assist me to draw conclusions...
Simply my relatives all have got agitated, and I cannot calm plainly them at all since itself really plainly I do not know that with me
In occasion of the information - whether you know sootvetsvujushchego a mains-operated resource?

Aritmolog
18.03.2005, 16:17
Hematology - I structure.
Can ask your question at a forum:
http: // forums./forumdisplay.php? f=13
And to wait the answer of doctor Kotousova Vadim Valerevicha (Dr. Vad) which is a hematologist and it is well familiar with resources on this subject.