PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The analysis of a blood

DianaX
13.03.2005, 20:33
Hello, the doctor.
Help or Assist to understand, please, with results of the analysis of a blood. To me 33 years, the woman, I accept OK, therefore has handed over according to gynecologist OAK, biochemistry, a glucose and a coagulogram. The gynecologist is not happy with some parameters, namely
OAK:
Hemoglobin - 138 (norm or rate for women up to 130)
Color parameter - 0,9
ESR - 20 (norm or rate up to 10)
All other parameters in norm or rate (both on norms or rates and in opinion of the doctor)
Biochemistry:
The cholesterin - 5,8 (norm or rate up to 5,2), and in 5 months ago was 4,5
Iron - 29,2 (norm or rate up to 22)
Glucose and parameters of a coagulogram in norm or rate.
I do not accept any preparations, except for OK and L-Thyrixine (at me AIT, but all under the control). Excess weight at me practically is not present (at body height of 156 sm I 52 kg weigh, and 15 years) hold this weight. I keep a diet.
The gynecologist me has frightened, that at my age such rise of a cholesterin not normally.
It is valid so badly? Prompt, pozhplujsta what to do or make.

Aritmolog
13.03.2005, 20:56
Strange norms or rates at you...
Hemoglobin for women, norm or rate: from 120 up to 145 g/l
ESR for women, norm or rate: from 2 up to 15 mm/?
Iron in Serum can be defined or determined 3- in the ways:
1. With ferrazinom, norm or rate for women: 7,16 - 26,85,
2. With betofenantrolinom, norm or rate for women: 11,5 - 25,0,
3. Method Ferene, norm or rate for women: 9,0 - 29,0 ???y/l.

T.e all the set forth above parameters at you in norm or rate.

The general or common cholesterin - norm or rate, really, - 5,2 ???y/l.
But:
- In the age of 33 years your risk is not high also a level of a cholesterin it is possible to neglect. Count the risk here:
http: // aritmii-net.narod.ru/arhiv/5.html
- Without definition LPNP and LPVP the general or common cholesterin is not so important.
- The problem with a thyroid gland can cause rising of a cholesterin. You have not specified last value or meaning;importance TTG.
- OK too can cause rising of a cholesterin. What OK you use? It can is possible to pass on more sparing?