PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pressure grows by the evening

Michael
10.03.2005, 15:45
At my mum (74 years) the hypertonia has unexpectedly started to progress. If earlier at it or her the top pressure sometimes reached or achieved 170 and it was completely not frequent phenomenon here a month dva-three times a week pressure rises approximately up to 220/110.. The Doctor has registered enalapril twice a day, on 20 mg. As a result, in the afternoon she feels well, pressure at a level 140/80, and by the evening rather often pressure rises (despite of reception of enalapril). US of kidneys has shown only for a long time a known chronic pyelonephritis, analyses - normal...
The local doctor makes a helpless gesture and speaks about " to mysteriousness pirody hypertonias "...
I have found in the Internet of data about amlodipine, have offered the doctor. The doctor has suggested to try or taste... But the first reception (norvask, 5 mg., instead of the second reception of enalapril) visible efekta has not given, pressure has risen by the evening. It was necessary to accept Nifedipinum...

Prompt, to what doctor it is necessary to address for diagnostics and treatment? What analyses need to be made? Our therapist does not burn with the desire (and can is simple has no experience...) to be engaged in treatment seriously...

Aritmolog
10.03.2005, 21:59
I do not think, that here there is any riddle...
In 74 years to accept calcium blockers (amlodipin-, Nifedipinum) - it is not good!
Better to enalapril to add 12,5 mg of diuretic Hypothiazidum (happen and the combined preparations: to- or enap-?). And time pressure rises by the evening, means there is no morning dose of a medicine, i.e. it is better in the morning and to add Hypothiazidum.