PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Reddenings

MM
01.03.2005, 18:14
Zdrastvujte! When I nachanaju to be nervous yes or is simple stogo from this at me suddenly uzhastno all face reddens (sometimes maculae) is direct taki is painted in claret color and thus eyes I uzhastno komleksuju therefore to an occasion in fact a little redden occurs or happens it almost every day, can eat though any way will get rid of it or this, is ready already on all =) to Me has bothered so to live. Help or assist pozhaljsta =)

Aritmolog
02.03.2005, 10:04
Your age and floor?
Level of a hemoglobin and erythrocytes of a blood?
Average, maximal and minimal arterial pressure?

Askold
02.03.2005, 15:14
17 muzhchna, And it is possible to measure these levels in an out-patient department? Pressure top hardly povyshenno 135

MM
02.03.2005, 15:16
Strange above I but why I was Askoldom have written? At you a glitch on a site =)

Aritmolog
02.03.2005, 15:32
Hand over the analysis of a blood from a finger in an out-patient department (a hemoglobin and erythrocytes).
Except for that it is possible to seem to the endocrinologist and the dermatologist. If they it is rejected their possible or probable diseases, then at you simply labile vegetative nervous system. It is possible to accept before especially disturbing moments slabenky cholinolytic (Becarbonum, for example).

MM
02.03.2005, 18:22
How I have read through, bikarbon etozh from a stomach, it as that svjazanno?

Aritmolog
03.03.2005, 17:31
The preparation Becarbonum now is seldom applied on gastrointestinal purpose or appointment. In its or his structure - extract Krassavki and baking soda. For you it is important krassavka is a weak cholinolytic. She can help or assist to calm down your vagus nerve. Soda for you is not necessary, but bad from it or her nothing will be.

There are also other agents with krassavkoj: Besalolum, Bellataminalum, etc. Becarbonum - in my opinion - the most suitable on structure.

child
04.03.2005, 00:48
Thanks!!! Problems have bothered!!! =)))

MM
04.03.2005, 00:51
Still a question! Speak the ginseng is very useful, simply I wish to have a drink for strengthening health, posovetjte please kakojnibud a preparation on its or his basis or he is on sale directly so!

Aritmolog
04.03.2005, 09:15
I personally for medicines do not consider or count a ginseng and other root crops. On their application it is better to address for advice or council to folk healers, sorcerers and psychics:)