PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strong onychalgia at cold

polina
03.03.2005, 12:39
Hello the doctor! To me of 25 years. At me a problem of the following haaktera! Several days ago I was unwell, like anything especial, all signs of cold; the rhinitis, a throat hurts, now simply small tussis, temperature here already couple of days 37, 2. But most of all I am am disturbed with a strong onychalgia, especially when lay. I know that such when fractures legs or foots for weariness when muscles after fiz hurt. Loads when fractures all body for cold, but such pain as now at me for the first time. I the second night cannot already sleep. It awfully frightens me. Prompt pozhalusta, whether there can be such strong pains at ordinary cold and what it is necessary to do or make in such cases? In advance many thanks!

Aritmolog
03.03.2005, 17:39
Internal consultation of doctors is necessary: the therapist and infektsionista. The Onychalgia (ikronozhnye muscles) can meet at some special infectious diseases (a canicola fever, for example), and also at a debut of general diseases (a pseudorheumatism, for example) or at infectious started illnesses or diseases (a rheumatic fever, for example).