PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 5 years already problems

Alexander
02.03.2005, 11:51
Hello, at me such problem: In 17 years (this hour to me 22) at me hair have started to grow incorrectly (on a beard and on a back, then through 2 axillas began to sweat very strongly, in a year on a skin maculae (are similar to sores) began to appear and began to creak at night teeth. At present there are sores on a head and on one ear (ointment "Ftorokortum" temporarily helps or assists) as I sweat and creak teeth. Set of times went to the doctor, 3 times there passed or there took place intubation (have found out nothing), US (the liver is increased), many times handed over analyses of a feces and urine (without results). A hepatitis did not hurt or be ill;be sick. Doctors speak, that business in a liver, but obvious diseases are not present. Tell or say please, whether all my illnesses are interconnected, in what the reason and as it is better to recover.
Thankful in advance.

Aritmolog
02.03.2005, 15:47
What means " hair have started to grow incorrectly "? Hair on a beard and a back at men are not a pathology.

I advise to visit or attend the good dermatologist. The infection (it is not excluded, that fungic or fungal - from here a sweating and maculae on a skin) can at you.