PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The risk is raised or increased to be ill with a tuberculosis

Irina I.I.
01.03.2005, 14:14
Hello. The doctor-phthisiatrician has told or said to me, that at me the risk is raised or increased to be ill with a tuberculosis. In hospital this doctor has free of charge given out to me a medicine Isoniazidum and vitamin 6. to Me has been told or said to nothing about by-effects, but recently from the friend I have heard, that if to accept Isoniazidum and to not accept vitamins there will be the strongest medikamentnoe a poisoning. whether the Truth it? Whether the doctor-phthisiatrician should warn me about any by-effects and consequences of a preparation? Whether active and passive smoking (especially active) Affects somehow reception of a preparation?

Aritmolog
01.03.2005, 14:44
Isoniazidum - is not on sale in drugstores, and stands out free of charge at presence of strict indications. If you have received it or him, you, possibly, were in touch with tubercular patient (allocating bacteria).
The doctor who has appointed or nominated Isoniazidum should establish or install duration of a course and the order of reception.

Isoniazidum - rather toxic or toxiferous preparation, including he negatively influences function of a liver during its or his reception since the liver is responsible or crucial for neutralization of toxins.

Simultaneous reception of vitamins for protection of a liver is a popular belief in the Russian Federation. Vitamins enrich urine and those who makes them. Now there is no blockade of Leningrad and all vitamins act in an organism with nutrition in enough. Besides on one vitamin prognostic efficiency on diseases of a liver is not proved yet.

Why it is necessary to accept Isoniazidum? The medicine today is a weighing risks! Risk of small oppression of function of a liver it is essential BELOW, than consequences of infection with a tuberculosis!

Liver - the most quickly regenerating (restored) organ in an organism of the person! After the termination or discontinuance of reception of Isoniazidum all will rather quickly return to an initial status.

If very much it would be desirable to make liver pleasant eat more glucoses (sweet) since it is a unique preparation for today which really does or makes the blessing for a liver.

The doctor should tell about by-effects and weigh your individual risk to be ill with risk of application of Isoniazidum.

Smoking - is UNEQUIVOCALLY UNHEALTHY! Smoking worsens all processes of an adhesion, aggravates chronic processes and strengthens any intoxication.

Irina I.I.
01.03.2005, 16:02
Many thanks that my questions have answered