PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How bioparoks could help or assist from an asthma?

Valery
28.02.2005, 13:05
At me a bronchial asthma with 3 h years. Complications it is usual after ORVI and ORZ (any rhinitis passes in proof tussis of month to two). When recently was ill ORVI has decided to try or taste bioparoks. bioparoks has helped or assisted. Coughed absolutely chut-hardly and it is short. Moreover, after application bioparoksa I have ceased to use Salbutamolum. But later two months lungs became again worse to work. Tell or say, if bioparoks it is an antibiotic, whether can so to be, what at me in lungs any infection? Simply differently I do not understand, why this preparation has helped or assisted from an asthma?

Aritmolog
28.02.2005, 22:14
bioparoks - rather disputable preparation and tereticheski is not antiasthmatic.

One of versions of an asthma is infectious-dependent. More often others an asthma are provoked mikoplazmennaja with an infection. Treatment of a mycoplasma is better to spend or a doxycycline 0,1 h 2 times - 14 days or klaritromitsin 500 mg h 2 times - 14 days. If speech about chronic process a course increase or enlarge up to 21 days.

The asthma strongly depends on the psychoemotional status. Try to reach or achieve sincere comfort and happiness, and illness or disease can recede.