PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 2-nd month temperature 37

Gost
18.02.2005, 11:55
Hello! At me 2-nd month the temperature 37 keeps, all has begun with that that I have caught a cold, kazolosby signs of cold have passed or have taken place, but the temperature till now 37 and is small slabos and sometimes the head aches a bit. Has gone to the therapist, has handed over a blood from a finger, urine, and has made fljurografiju, results good, also was on survey ENT, there is a small rhinitis, but she has told or said what is it nemozhet to cause or call temperature. Has told or said to drink sinupret and to dig in or instill in nose Derinat in current 10- days. A week has passed or has taken place, and my status neuluchshilos:-(. Before I was at the gynecologist, to me want prizhech erosion shejki a uterus, for this purpose handed over necessary analyses, also a blood from a vein. Anything neobnaruzheno, the truth results of a biopsy I still neuznala. To the gynecologist when did or made a biopsy, it seemed that at me kandilomy, but precisely approximately it to define or determine difficultly. What to me to do or make, what else it is possible to hand over analyses to reveal that at me, and to what doctors still to address? Presumably what is it can be?

Aritmolog
18.02.2005, 12:17
Most likely it is your nerves. Treat erosion (I hope, that in a biopsy that's all right) and condylomas. poprinimajte sinupret or gelomirtol. I think, that all will pass or take place.
If to begin the big all-round inspection it is possible to leave even more in illness or disease plainly anything and not having found.