PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am ill or sick progressirujushche

To badly me
04.02.2005, 15:41
And more one request. Tell or say please, that at me can be. I was hurted or was ill;was sick with a throat, there was a premorbid status (about 2 weeks ago). I drank Remantadinum, immunal. In a week all pereroslo in intolerable tussis all over again dry. I began to drink ASS and at the same time used geksoral. The throat has passed or has taken place, ASS has helped or assisted as expectorating (though I up to sihpor cough), but couple of days back at me was put in pawn with the right ear. Yesterday left. Ears do not hurt, but inside as though crackles (in particular right). When has tried to blow ears (has clamped a nose and began to blow air through ears) there was sharp enough pain and a crash in ears. If will help or assist - one year ago I was ill or sick with a genyantritis and as complication was an otitis of a middle ear. To you I shall be very grateful for advice or council.

Aritmolog
06.02.2005, 20:29
When the throat ANGINA, since microbial disease, instead of virus hurts is. I.e. Remantadinum, and especially something "immunal" - will not help or assist! ANTIBIOTICS are necessary!
And with an ear is a complication from not treated ANGINA!
Descend or Go to the doctor!

Other possible or probable complications of an angina are:
- RHEUMATIC DISEASE (heart disease),
- The GLOMERULONEPHRITIS (a lesion of kidneys).