PDA

Просмотр полной версии : First aid at cramps

Liza
04.11.2004, 14:58
Hello the doctor. Prompt, please, what first aid can be rendered at cramps. At me periodically very strongly twists a leg or foot, and not only that it is sick, also it is terrible, because I do not know what to do or make.
To me 32. And my knowledge about cramps are very poor. But about shortage of a calcium in bones something heard. However, in it it is weakly believed, because I drink both vitamins and alimentary additives.
Prompt, please, as with it or this to struggle, and why it occurs or happens, because to the doctor to get for some reasons not so simply.

Aritmolog
04.11.2004, 19:16
1. Do not drink vitamins and alimentary additives is sometimes harmfully and can cause cramps.
2. For the help at cramps it is necessary to know their reason. Here the list of the possible or probable reasons:
- An epilepsy,
- An endocrine pathology of an exchange of the Potassium or the Calcium,
- A neurologic pathology nervously-muscular predachi,
- A rheumatic chorea,
- Overwork,

Be surveyed, and are then treated.

Semius
04.11.2004, 23:46
euu.. The dock as at attacks to act, I in a blood and bones have not enough calcium, sudorgi happen periodically, especially if for example to sit down and edak minutes 4-5 to sit, then such feeling as if legs or foots from a glass wool and any movement causes a terrible pain. As of it or this will get rid?

Aritmolog
05.11.2004, 10:50
Semius!
You need to watch or keep up strictly the maintenance or contents of the Calcium in a blood. And adequately to pick up a dose of a consumed calcium with nutrition and tablets.
For Lizy - at Semius are removed parashchitovidnye glands - one more example of the reason of cramps...