PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Whether can raised or increased koagulosposobnost to lead to a blood vyki...

Страницы : [1] 2

Elena
29.07.2004, 01:58
Hello! Whether can raised or increased koagulosposobnost to lead to a blood to abortions on early term (botched work begins in a week of term of a prospective menses)?

The anonym
29.07.2004, 17:21
And antifosfolipidnyj the syndrome is excluded?

Elena
02.08.2004, 06:54
And it is the separate analysis or he enters into a hemostasis?

Elena
03.08.2004, 17:10
P. S. I handed over except for a hemostasis still AT antinuclear, AT to prothrombin IgA, AT to cardiolipin IgG, AT to cardiolipin IgM, AT to fosfatidilserinu IgG, AT to fosfatidilserinu Ig. All in norm or rate.

Ilya
07.08.2004, 02:10
Zlravstvujte! It is not necessary galat. The reasons for nevynashivanija eremennosti there is a set. DL establishments of the exact diagnosis (or to you it is necessary approximate?) detailed inspection which will include also antibodies to a cardiolipin, and diagnostics antifosfolipidnogo a syndrome, and hormonal disturbances is necessary, and... Many other things. Find the good gynecologist.

The anonym
10.08.2004, 13:18
So you ilja, andrej or makovej?

Elena
12.08.2004, 00:57
Dear Ilya! The matter is that all other parameters in norm or rate - both hormones, and genetic compatibility, and infections, itp. This deviation or rejection is revealed only. Therefore also has been asked a question.

Ilya
14.08.2004, 02:17
I have not understood, what deviation or rejection is revealed. You handed over a coagulogram? If so write results of an integrated analysis then I can them prokomentirovat.

Elena
17.08.2004, 13:43
Yes, a coagulogram. A parameter: D-dimery (fragments of the split fibrin) 0, 5 3, 0 (norm or rate <0, 5 mkg/ml. All other parameters in norm or rate. The conclusion: rising of level D-dimerov.

Elena
18.08.2004, 17:51
P. S. In a parameter " Agr., induced by a collagen " at norm or rate of 80 100 % a parameter of 75 %, and also " TV (trombirovannie time) " - the bottom border 27 at norm or rate 27 33 sec., but in the conclusion have paid attention only to level D-dimerov.

Ilya
21.08.2004, 01:24
You have resulted or brought not all parameters. But that have listed - cannot cause or call any problems with health.

Elena
22.08.2004, 14:15
e. Those changes, which at me - almost norm or rate?

Elena
25.08.2004, 17:05
Ost. pokazat.: " ACHTV (activated partial tromboplastinovoe time) " - 38 (norm or rate 27 49 sec), "prothrombin ratio" - 102 (86 110 %), "fibrinogen" - 2, 77 (1, 8 4, 0 g/), " RV (reptilazovoe time) " - 25 (27 sec), " aggregation of thrombocytes (Agr.), induced ADF " - 49 (26 86 %)

Ilya
26.08.2004, 20:20
Yes. Only I once again repeat, that you have resulted or brought not all parameters of a coagulogram, therefore polnotsennnyh conclusions to make it is impossible. Rising of level D-dimerov can testify to presence of a hypercoagulation and clottages. BUT at otsutsvii others danyh for it (paramatrov coagulograms which are not present in your list, clinical picture of clottages) zassmatrivat one this parameter as authentic is impossible.

Ilya
27.08.2004, 02:42
I have written the answer ney seeing your second report. In all parameters within the limits of norm or rate. Datas of laboratory for a hypercoagulation at you are not present. I would recommend you to execute the repeated analysis in other laboratory (danye about rising D-dimerov demand pereproverki, they can be erroneous).

Elena
29.08.2004, 10:06
I still handed over the analysis 3 years ago. There too the conclusion: a hypercoagulation of thrombocytes

Ilya
30.08.2004, 21:06
In the resulted or brought analyses there is no " hypercoagulation of thrombocytes ", and on the contrary - their depression agregatsionnoj ability.

Elena
02.09.2004, 18:29
Unfortunately, with itself there is no previous analysis. I shall cite more exact data in the evening.

Elena
06.09.2004, 04:35
Good evening, Ilya! I cite data gemostaziogrammy 3, 5 year prescription. A plasma part: AVR - 60 " (norm or rate 60 70), ACHTV - 48 " (20 40). Factors: tromboelastogramma: g + to - 12 + 3 = 15 (19 27), MA - 61 (48 52), ITP - 52 (20 40); function of thrombocytes ADF - 68 % (norms or rates not prevedeny), an adrenaline of 70 % (norm or rate not prevedeny), Ristomycinum of 72 % (30 50). The conclusion: hronom. And strukt. A hypercoagulation. Hyperfunction of thrombocytes. At me still such question: what has improved has worsened for 3, 5 years?

Ilya
09.09.2004, 22:42
Good afternoon! To compare analyses 3, 5 year prescription business ungrateful or thankless. That was with you 3 years ago even you, most likely, do not remember (whether I mean was at this time easy or light;mild catarrhal disease, a malaise, monthly, a word of all that could lead changes of parameters tromboelastogrammy). ACHtv in the resulted or brought analysis speaks (as opposed to data tromboelastogrammy) about a hypocoagulation. Parameters of aggregation of thrombocytes as you videte, it is strong razlichajutsja with that analysis which you resulted or brought earlier. That is this analysis is interesting only as a historic fact. He will not help or assist to understand the present or true situation. I y recommended you to repeat the analysis (a coagulogram + tromboelastogrammu + level D dimerov). Most likely he will be normal. BUT! The Most important! You doldzhny to find good (!!!) The doctor who deals with a problem nevynashivanija and povtorono to pass or take place at it or him full inspection. P. S. I shall reveal greater or big secret: analyses a thing not absolute, it occurs or happens for many reasons. Eventually they are carried out by people, mistakes or errors are possible or probable. Therefore any parameter of the analysis otorvanyj from a reality (to-is from a clinical picture) is void, kakj terrible he would not be.

Elena
10.09.2004, 12:05
Thanks, Ilya! I am now observed in MMA by it or him. Setchenov. In your opinion, how business or affairs with analyses and doctors there are?

Ilya
12.09.2004, 17:04
MMA big, it is a lot of doctors, laboratories too not a little. Difficultly prokomentirovat. The doctor, zanimabshchegosja this problem recommend to you I can not (t. To. I do not know). And here laboratories - an another matter. Obstetric clinic, where nachaltvuet Makatsarija (if I am not mistaken, it in territory of 1 town hospital), RNTSH (Abrikosovsky per., 2), GNTS Russian Academy of Medical Science (Novozykovsky a fare 4, m of the Dynamo). Only one nuance if the coagulogram surrenders, the blood should get at once in laboratory, she should not stand without processing more than 30 minutes, and it is better even less. To-is to hand over a blood it is necessary where to be there immediately laboratory.

Elena
14.09.2004, 14:43
At MMA there is a unit of obstetrics and gynecology on street Elanskogo. The laboratory is in the same place, on one floor. Simply there is one njuans - when gde-that are surveyed, analyses by which you do or make in the same institution are accepted. Otherwise to you speak - we trust the laboratory - in others there can be mistakes or errors...

Elena
14.09.2004, 20:38
And more at me one question - at me " fragile vessels ". Ecchymoses are not present, but hardly that - at once I act kappiljary. Whether it from a hemostasis Is visible or necessary to hand over any additional analysis?

Ilya
17.09.2004, 14:27
Unfortunately this problem is. It or she can to try be solved in personal conversation with the doctor. To ask for example, how much given deviations or rejections testify to this or that pathology. And further all those questions which you to me set;) It is necessary to you to try to talk to own doctor. It is very regrettable, but similar, that our people is able to talk only on the Internet. Believe to my experience: grazdo it is better to talk - to the present.