PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That hudet it is necessary to eat less, and sports zanimatsja... That is less, p...

Trabla
30.08.2004, 01:14
That hudet it is necessary to eat less, and sports zanimatsja... That is less, primagnitte kholodilniku the photo... As " it is necessary to eat a reminder less:) "

Ksjushechka
31.08.2004, 08:18
The clear head you ours! And how about endocrine changes in an organism of women of the diseases given birth or travailled and simply recovered on a background, not dependent on culinary habits? Think sometimes, that you write, a doll devil's.

Trabla
31.08.2004, 18:54
Oh. .kakie all obidchchivye.... Sometimes it is necessary to recollect about chustvo humour..
I have given birth 8 years ago, hormones have pumped up, as you there govrish, as a doll... But has grown thin for 20 kg and year I am weight, I burst that I want also all fine.. To me 30, I look or appear on 20:))
Endocrine changes by diets do not treat, it is necessary to go, search for the reason to the doctor. By the way not always in it or this shchitovidka it is guilty.
And the most important it is necessary to be more kindly, illnesses or diseases will be less, Ksjuha!

JUlka
31.08.2004, 22:53
That's it, what for at once to shout?

Alina
02.09.2004, 12:52
Girls, it is not necessary so to swear! In the country and so it is complex or difficult with dialogue and culture and if also we, EDINOMYSHLENNITSY, shall begin... Trabla, you understand, a problem what not everyone can throw at once years the saved up or saved habits. Support and an example is necessary to them. For this purpose we also correspond, share experience. If all so was simple, there would be no full women. To be solved on cardinal changes sometimes it is very complex or difficult. And not always our house us will support or maintain in it or this. I am very glad, that pregnancy has not spoiled your metabolism, but this happiness not with all occurs or happens. By the rest what to do or make? We are friends?

Ksjushechka
03.09.2004, 10:55
To me 19, rosto 175, _60 as you see, I without problems, but for sick women of douche noet so not everyone can quickly shudnut on 20, Trabla, have it in a kind.......

Trabla
05.09.2004, 00:34
Instead of I the first am littered the beginnings...
I have grown thin itself, have forced to grow thin the girlfriend...
Has grown thin for a year... 6 years could not grow thin. .isprobovala on itself all that is possible..
But here could grow thin, without gemokoda, without pineapple and others BAD.

Ksjushechka
05.09.2004, 22:07
Everyone _ a microcosm and he is very individual, therefore WHO HAS managed, and WHO CAN not.
For the girlfriend it is glad, here we with the sister too have a girlfriend, with detsva problems with adrenals, she that grows thin on 15 adds on 20 25. Here tak-that...