PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! The husband is sick of Diabetum 1 go type almost 2 years, Diabetum compensated...

Valery
31.08.2004, 11:19
The doctor! The husband is sick of Diabetum 1 go type almost 2 years, Diabetum compensated. Already for a long time the fervescence up to 37.4 37.6 by the evening is observed. State of health, accordingly, bad. In the morning temperature normal. Did or made analyses of a blood and the urine, any anomalies it was revealed not. The doctor has told or said, that does not know what to treat... Tell or say, what is it can be such, to itself to address and what analyses can be made still? Thankful in advance.

Shirokova E.B.
31.08.2004, 17:08
Valery! At a diabetes mellitis very much long flaccid current of inflammatory diseases of various organs often is marked or celebrated. More often in kidneys. Write, what else researches, except for the general or common analyses of a blood and urine were spent, and what their results? That means your definition " bad state of health ", write particularly, that disturbs the husband. Specify how old is he as Diabetum for the first time has been revealed. I look forward to hearing.

Valery
02.09.2004, 07:29
To him of 27 years, Diabetum has been revealed almost 2 years ago, in consequence or investigation ketoatsitoza (comas, thanks God were not). Saccharum was for 20 mmol/l. Enough proof indemnification At present has reached or achieved. This winter it or he had pains in the bottom part of a trunk (more particularly he could not explain) and, besides, rise in temperature by the evening. Has handed over analyses of a blood and urine. As I have already told or said, analyses were as at healthy except for glikizirovannogo gemoglabina (hardly overestimated, but it is insignificant). Have appointed or nominated US (the bottom part of a trunk, I I think, kidneys). US has besides shown, that no visible deviations or rejections are present, on it or this inspection has ended. Pains have passed or have taken place by itself and since then did not repeat. The temperature periodically in the evenings rises till now.
It is meant " bad state of health " " vodinistost in all body " (it he so describes the sensations though all time speaks, that is simple hrenovo (sorry)

Valery
03.09.2004, 11:39
Addition.
In the winter he still complained of a nausea. Here tonight has told or said, that it or him podtashnivaet as that time. It can to business does not concern, but just in case...

Shirokova E.B.
05.09.2004, 00:00
Valery! To find "originator" of rise in temperature sometimes happens very uneasy. As a rule, stationary inspection (t is required. e. In hospital) as polyclinic opportunities are very limited. You, for example, write that the analysis general or common;in general has been handed over wet, but is necessary also the analysis wet on nechiporenko, crop wet on sterility. Besides it is necessary to survey carefully zheludochno-an intestinal tract (US, gastroduodenoskopija, biochemical analyses of a blood, an. A feces, etc.). At diabetics immunity is weakened or easied and frequently banal inflammatory processes get long torpid current. I advise you to insist on hospitalization of your husband in hospital owing to a fever of an obscure genesis.