Вход

Просмотр полной версии : Long time received GLK + Cyclophosphanum in occasion of a systemic vasculitis....

Maria
29.08.2004, 20:14
Long time received GLK + Cyclophosphanum in occasion of a systemic vasculitis. Since May 03 I receive cyclosporine which has allowed to depart from GLK. All was good, while I was not ill in September with a sinusitis which would demand purpose or appointment a/. Considering, that TSS difficultly we would shall combine with a/, he has been excellent or cancelled. On 7 e day there was a delicacy, t, pains in sustvah. After return TSS all like would pass or take place, but the feeling of a dyscomfort (delicacy is saved?) in a distal musculation. Yesterday have paid attention to an easy or a light;a mild cyanosis of extremities. What is it? It is connected with arrival of winter (Reno) or a vasculitis?
In analyses special kriminala is not present - only an ESR 27 mm/hour and traces of a small hemolysis.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
31.08.2004, 06:10
Maria, treatment of sinusitises (as consequence or investigation vaskulita-type?) represents very difficult problem or task, how much microorganisms present at sine badly react to an antibioticotherapia. Very careful, complex approach is necessary.

Maria
31.08.2004, 23:56
Thanks for the answer. But the question was about my extremities, t. To. With a sinusitis I have consulted. The dyscomfort (delicacy is saved? Gravity?) in extremities. I cannot understand, what is it (angiopatija, nejropatija) and whether any actions are necessary. I, certainly, can spend trial treatment of everything, but it would not be desirable to throw on a wind of money, especially if to consider cost of cyclosporine and applications to it or him;them....

02.09.2004, 02:24
Maria, type of a vasculitis?

Maria
03.09.2004, 04:57
First it was a question about CHart-SHtrosse, then of probable HARD CURRENCY with antifosfolipidnym s-mom, then about a microscopical polyangiitis. Now it is called a systemic vasculitis with a primary lesion of lungs. Nephrologists insisted on a biopsy of a kidney, but there are contraindications from a hematology (in 1998 the angiogenic sepsis with DVS after which there are episodes vyranennoj hypocoagulations is transferred or carried)

04.09.2004, 19:07
Maria, yes, the sinusitis has strongly provoked illness or disease. And, most likely, kidneys are involved in process. The obligatory maintenance therapy is necessary.