PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I experience in occasion of a spherical stomach or belly! Not that there were great volumes...

Annide
27.08.2004, 20:36
Very much I experience in occasion of a spherical stomach or belly! Not that there were great volumes... But here the paunch is stuck out or evaginates! The request, whether help or assist advice or council that.

Malyshok
28.08.2004, 00:02
It began would be desirable to learn or find out vsledstvii that you obladatelnitsej a spherical stomach or belly? The stomach or belly can be stuck out or evaginate: genetically in this place at you more quantity or amount of fatty adjournment is concentrated. Or postnatal or puerperal adjournment. What at you for a problem? Raise the question more particularly? Also it is necessary to make a start from it or this? You wish to clean or remove volumes?

Klyopa
28.08.2004, 14:08
At me the same problem - even for the pregnant woman I accept, and so a normal figure. Can eat injections an ooze of a tablet from it or this?

Olja
29.08.2004, 21:42
No injections and tabletkizdes will help or assist, only will power and sports. To swing or pump press.

Katya
31.08.2004, 10:58
At all do not swing or pump press!!! The majority wrongly think, that press-it and is a stomach or belly! It not so! For that, choby to clean or remove (poddtjanut) a stomach or belly, it is necessary to do or make a trace. Exercise: to lay down on a back, arms or hand along a body palms to a floor, to lift legs or foots (STRAIGHT LINES!!!) and to hold them under an angle of 45 degrees. To hold prmymi as it is possible more longly.

malyshok-aON
01.09.2004, 03:57
Doing or Making it is exercises, you just taki and strengthen muscles press. In people it also is called " to swing or pump press ".

For Katya
01.09.2004, 16:31
The girl, you here have described return twistings press which strengthen its or his bottom part - as has noticed Malyshok, it and is to swing or pump press. And here for the top part too it is necessary uprazhnenitsa

Katya
03.09.2004, 00:56
So it is such formed people as you understand that means to swing or pump press by return twisting. I therefore also have made a little other accent or stress. The matter is that overwhelming majority understand a phrase " swing or pump press " as follows: bend legs or foots in kolenjah, arms or hand for glovu, elbows to not reduce.. Also give najarivaj. The given exercise especially does not help or assist to clean or remove a stomach or belly, moreover, it jubolshe raises or increases risk then, at prikrashchenii zanjay, vyvalivaniju a stomach or belly. Therefore I - national, am accessible to the majority, simply and have explained.

sportgil
03.09.2004, 09:40
Katjusha that you speak about vyvalivanie a stomach or belly, can occur or happen only at wrong performance of exercise and at wrong respiration. It is necessary to do or make an exhalation on effort if at this time to hold the breath or inhale - the abdominal wall can be stretched or dragged out. In general it is necessary to keep correct technics or technical equipment. It it is necessary to avoid still and traumas of a loin. By the way, at return twistings, it is necessary to watch or keep up that the loin did not come off a floor. In general, press consists of a direct muscle, slanting and intercostal. It is better to do or make exercises on everything besides exercises on top and a bottom press - differ, therefore it is necessary and "najarivat" in that position which Katya has mentioned and to do or make return twistings, together with lateral. Adeps e from a stomach or belly can be cleaned or removed basically with pomoshchiju aerobics. She burns Adeps everywhere, ESPECIALLY on a stomach or belly. And, certainly, adhering to rules of a delivery. But press it is necessary to swing or pump too. Success to you of the girl!:)

Anja for sportgirl
03.09.2004, 20:14
And where it is possible njti really effective exercises for all these muscles of a prelum abdominale, to be exact djal for everyone. Prompt, please, or write.

sportgirl
04.09.2004, 15:22
Yes though on the Internet.. So will be faster. In a line of search: exercises for the press " also will leave many any sites with exercises. If you will not find - I shall tell:) it is simply long.