PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very much often go to a toilet (-small), I can from one up to nesko at night...

The anonym
30.08.2004, 06:00
I very much often go to a toilet (-small at night), I can from one up to several times wake up iz-for it or this though I can not tell or say, that I use a lot of liquid. Urine any light, such feeling that I shall drink a glass of water and she there and then transit not being late asks outside. In the morning usually I rise with such awful dryness in a mouth, both labiums dry up also a skin dehydrated (though by nature she at me fat). Help or assist, please

Egorov I.V.
31.08.2004, 03:16
Who you? A floor, age, than be ill or sick on a life what genetics, whether for a long time it, whether there were stresses of what drink?, etc. we cannot answer in a forum such questions professionally because for competent advice or council it is necessary to set to you a heap of questions...

child
03.09.2004, 15:50
I very much often go to a toilet (-small at night), I can from one up to several times wake up iz-for it or this though I can not tell or say, that I use a lot of liquid. Urine any light, such feeling that I shall drink a glass of water and she there and then transit not being late asks outside. In the morning usually I rise with such awful dryness in a mouth, both labiums dry up also a skin dehydrated (though by nature she at me fat). The floor - female, age - 25, proceeds it about a year, stresses happen sometimes as I work as the chief accountant in a large firm. Illnesses or diseases - a dyskinesia zhelchevyvodjashchih ways, a pancreatitis (in left the hypochondrium sometimes hurts).