PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my mum of 45 years. With monthly problems have already begun. Have revealed...

E
31.08.2004, 04:47
Hello. To my mum of 45 years. With monthly problems have already begun. Have revealed a hyperplasia of a uterus. Did or made 2 times a currettage and in a month - should make one more and arrange on treatment. Have written out to her 1 2 capsules in day Indol-3 karbinol. Accepts 3 months Result it is not expressed. Has read through what more effectively to accept this preparation in a combination to Brest to the Penalty. And " Brest to the Penalty ", it is written, it is ideal to accept simultaneously with " Butter or Oil of a primrose evening ", " Female komfort-1 " and " Female komfort-2 ". The doctor at us unimportant or $not very well (it is confused in ways of application), therefore, being afraid to do much harm, I ask you, whether it is possible to start to accept all these or it BADy simultaneously, what you heard about efficiency of these preparations?

Aptekaonline
02.09.2004, 13:04
Hello, Evgenie. Rekomeduem not eksperementirovat on reception of not investigated or researched alimentary additives and to address on conference the Gynecologist or to the doctor to whom you can trust. Yours faithfully.