PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me 4 months temperature 37, 0 37, 2. Has made US, sd...

Olga
31.08.2004, 09:00
Hello! At me 4 months temperature 37, 0 37, 2. Has made US, has handed over a heap of analyses - f. 50, crop of a blood, clinical bloods - 4 times, fractions and fibers of a blood, a cholesterin, a creatinine, urea, a bilirubin, ALT, nuclear heating plant of a blood, the general or common wet also crop wet - all this very much in norm or rate, it is possible in cosmonauts, my doctor has told or said to me. Now he has gone on leave for 2 months, has told or said, that anything critical at me is not present, with subfibrilitetom mine we shall understand further after holiday. Today I have received repeated crop wet, and if the first crop was sterile here it is found any klebsiella oxytoca (for 2 e a word I do not warrant or vouch) at a rate of <1 thousand/ml. And critical digit at them 100 thousand/ml. This is sensitive bjaka to ciprofloxacin, levometsitinu and so forth the Laboratorian has told or said, that this microbe very bad and hardy. Whether can at me from it or this be temperature? Or vse-taki 1 tys is noncritically? Or to eat these antibiotics to which the bacterium is sensitive? What would you recommend still to check up, what researches? Thanks!

JAsnovidjashchaja
02.09.2004, 00:07
With this bacterium to work it is not necessary. TSMV in a liver at you. A becoming infected: January, 2002 (contact, but not sexual). Antibiotics will not help or assist. Is still and in deep cervical and submandibular lymphonoduses, is and gives temperature. 2 biopower sessions.