PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Opportunities of transplantation stvolovoj cells in dr. Organs?

hawkeye_spb
01.09.2004, 19:30
WHO THAT CAN TELL or SAY IN THIS OCCASION OR chtto KNOWS

PS please otvette

terro
Transplantation stvolovoj cells whether it be a cell mobilized of perefericheskoj kurovi, Cordoba bloods, or an osteal brain has no practical value or meaning;importance since difficultly to achieve correct final diferentsirovki hardly is better business or affairs are at transplantation of cells of an or a embryonal or fetal;embrionic liver though are not present precisely certain zavitsimostej between quantity or amount of the replaced cells and result that speaks about appreciable influence of other factors

Zvonkov
From V.S.Repina's clause or article (I adapt for nemedikov a little)

MOSCOW TIME - mesenchymal stvolovaja a cell (because of which all cheese-boron or -cutter) are in an osteal brain of the person. Reception of an osteal brain was carried out by a puncture of flat bones (a breast bone, ileal pelvic bones) earlier. Last years preparation of KM basically is made by means of separators of blood cells. By a technique: it is given tsitostatik week, then for 2-3 day after a cancelling, cells of an osteal brain leave in perefericheskuju a blood, so-called PERIPHERIC STOVOLOVYE CELLS - PSK. Whether are in their pool MOSCOW TIME, I do not know. At Repina about it or this to not be spoken, but that that MOSCOW TIME from an osteal brain of the adult person changed to the person for restoration of the damaged or injured organs and tissues - was. But such transplantations are made after processing these cells by special modulators.

*quot; Transplantations MOSCOW TIME are used now for treatment of congenital fragility of bones (brittle bone disease) caused or called disbalansom osteoblasts/osteoclasts in an osteal tissue...

... At last, experimental transplantations MOSCOW TIME in a parenchyma of a brain of animals have shown, that donor unripe cells are transformed as to populations of neurones and glias... *quot;

Unfortunately, whether in clause or article it is specified it is possible to receive MOSCOW TIME a traditional technique by means of a separator kretok bloods?

terro
uv. Zvonkov

And nemogli you to give the link to clause or article Repina. och. It would be desirable to look or see not adapted text. If that is possible idrugie links confirming your statements too.

Moreover, it is simple for the general or common development, week davattsitostatiki is not present neobhodimmosti it is possible to give for 1-2-3 days, and then to stimulate rostovym with the factor but if cells a golden eagle at the donor that manage rostovym the factor without tsitostatiki.

Zvonkov
It is published: terro

uv. Zvonkov

And nemogli you to give the link to clause or article Repina. och. It would be desirable to look or see not adapted text. If that is possible idrugie links confirming your statements too.

I have started to collect in a network a material on ESK, in RAmblere have put in pawn EMBRYONAL or FETAL;EMBRIONIC STVOLOVYE CELLS, and literally 3-rd or 4-th link was repinskaja clause or article. Therefrom I have taken all. In 98 year passed or took place training on Bakstere (a separator kk), and in a course allocation PSK but as to my job it had no the direct attitude or relation sounded also, I already in detail do not remember a technique. Having read through Repinskuju clause or article, has understood, what MOSCOW TIME it is possible to receive from an osteal brain of the adult person, there was a question, whether it is possible to do without a puncture of the Breast bone and other places of storage?

I shall look again and here I shall enter the link.

Has found! http: // www.uic.nnov.ru/pustyn/lib/repin/stvol.htm

And more here it.

http: // celltranspl.narod.ru/screg.htm

terro
If that is a question about stvolovoj to a hemopoietic cell it or her certainly possible to receive from perefericheskoj bloods after carrying out of mobilization (than here and I am engaged at job).

And as to reception of these cells from other tissues that och I doubt that here it is possible to manage one punctures.

By the way the first link why that does not open

Zvonkov
As I have understood from clause or article, MOSCOW TIME - mesenchymal stvolovaja the cell is in an osteal brain if from it or him to choose a sufficient pool MOSCOW TIME, and promodulirovat in the necessary direction, from them it is possible to receive osteoblasts, neurones, glial cells and so forth And after that to place in the necessary place.

- in that tissue which you collect a question, except for hemopoietic cells MOSCOW TIME - is?

Stankov
Stvolovye cells can be replaced in the damaged or injured organ.

For nejrotransplantatsii it is possible to use:

Stereotaxis, lumbar puncture.

About application stvolovyh cells in a cardiology it is possible to esteem here:

http: // www.celltranspl.ru/news //2003/02/01 (http: // www.celltranspl.ru/news //2003/02/01/)

About possible or probable consequences of transplantation of nervous cells, such as loss of individuality, here

www.celltranspl.ru/news //2003/04/02 (http: // www.celltranspl.ru/news //2003/04/02)

FROZEN
It is published: Zvonkov

As I have understood from clause or article, MOSCOW TIME - mesenchymal stvolovaja the cell is in an osteal brain if from it or him to choose a sufficient pool MOSCOW TIME, and promodulirovat in the necessary direction, from them it is possible to receive osteoblasts, neurones, glial cells and so forth And after that to place in the necessary place.

Actually, it is not so obligatory to wait 1,5 - 2 months to achieve a differentiation MOSCOW TIME. Longly it, uneasily and dearly or expensively enough (any factors of body height, etc.), and at kultivirovanii these cells in current 1,5 - it is possible to infect 2 months these cells something, and all work in a toilet bowl will go. It is possible to make all much easier. Knowing properties MOSCOW TIME, and in our case - ability to be differentiated depending on a microenvironment, simply to place these cells as it is possible more close (through vascular system) to the damaged or injured organ.

Here to this address I have tried to explain a little about cells in a cardiology.

http: // www.celltherapy.ru/minireview //2003/12/16/