PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Limforgranulematoz at a stage of remission

marrch_caat
01.09.2004, 19:30
I ask dear colleagues to express the opinion on a following question:

There is a patient. 7 years ago there was a lymphogranulomatosis, stage III-B, treatment under program mor-aion + radical radial therapy. One year ago - relapse, treatment under programs BEACOP escalated and dexaBEAM. Now remission is observed. Questions:

1. How it is possible to strengthen immunity of the patient? Immunomodulirujushchie agents are counter-indicative because of danger of relapse.

2. The patient is subject to an ENT-diseases and a pneumosclerosis because of the transferred or carried therapy (see above). Whether use galoterapii (the hydrochloric chamber) for prophylaxis of an ENT-diseases is possible or probable? The question arises, as galoterpaija possesses immunomodulirujushchim action.

I shall be grateful for any information on the given question.

ENK-1
On the first question - I hope, will not take offence, if I shall tell or say, that I was amazed always with senseless aspiration of the majority of doctors *quot; to strengthen (to strengthen) ???O??ONO*quot; when illness or disease of their patients is in stadi degenerations (a phase 5) or neoplasms (a phase 6). In this status the first problem or task is remission of an organism from gomotoksinov by normalization of job of secretory systems, to-, excuse for expression, at your patient to hell.

Here application ubihinona kompozituma, mukozy a computer is necessary., gepar a computer., berberis-. To paint priemlimuju the scheme or plan, information a little. If there is a desire - give more pobrobnuju the information on the patient (it is possible on a mail) - we shall think, we shall think something.

On the second question - galoterapija it is possible or probable. But why in addition to her to not train the patient sahadzha-?

terro
You have received adequate therapy of late relapse that testifies to a good level of your doctors. Listen to their references.

Vostanovlenie immunity demands time and this main medicine in this case + the good balanced delivery + vitamins.

Galoterapija to you it is not counter-indicative.