PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To hematologists

temnoed
01.09.2004, 19:30
Why you like a hematology?

Mesna
It is very complex or difficult to answer this question so that it was clear, but I shall try or taste.

I already almost two years work in this sphere (Institute of a clinical immunology Novosibirsk), the nurse. And really I imagine, what is this a pathology. On each change I see these eyes which with pavor and hope look even at me, the student and what to speak about doctors? At times you do not know, that to them to speak. On the one hand each patient imee the right to know about itself everything, with another - he has the right to a medical-protective regimen which its or his protection for excitements is meant also. Therefore constantly you differentiate people on *quot; ONO*quot; and *quot; ONO*quot;.

I see, that existing reports really work, and transplantation of an osteal brain though also new, but a perspective method of treatment. To this sphere is where to grow. I mean survival rate and quality of a life of patients.

On the other hand, even working as the nurse (or especially, working as the nurse), I see and it is necessary to change that is really possible to reach or achieve high results. I understand, not one such clever, but still pair-three oderzhimyh hematologists and we shall turn or shall turn over if not the world, hematological service in Russia. Will tell or say a Utopia? No, simply high rod.

Besides, being engaged in a hematology, you really treat not an organ, and an organism. In another way it is impossible. The case rate grows, to take even ZHDA. On last data known to me, she aspires to 100 %.

This huge field for activity.

So. Is whom to treat. Is how to treat. There are methods of achievement of the purpose. There is a science which constantly finds these methods. And I shall borrow or occupy in treatment of children and search of that will make this process easier and more effectively.

Hematolog
I wish your of good luck!

kuzyaeva
Very or Very much to eat it would be desirable (and in general a foolish question, she is pleasant to the normal persons cannot, approximately so can like to be what- SPIDologom)

kuzyaeva
Yes, by the way, would not work as a hematologist, would not make comments;)

terro
Leave this speciality if job so is not pleasant to you, vrjadli it is possible to expect normal feedback and itself what for to excruciate.

Dr.
And I like a hematology because obvious progress in technologies of treatment is visible. New ways, grows effektivnost and tp