PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The general or common analysis of a blood: from a vein vs from a finger

Serge36
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors - participants of this forum,

Tell or Say, please: the general or common analysis of a blood (Hb, MCV, MCH, MCHC, erythrocytes, leucocytes, thrombocytes...) from a vein - whether differs from from a finger? I with surprise have learned or have found out, that in laboratory where I shall hand over a blood on biochemistry (a transferrin, a ferritin, iron syv., LZHSS...), the general or common analysis will make too of a venous blood.

Yours faithfully,

Sergey

Dr. Vad
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear Sergey!

Results of the analysis can depend on a kind of used anticoagulant: in my opinion, in OAK from a finger apply Citras which volume makes 1/10 in an integral blood and accordingly reduces all quantitative parameters approximately on 10 % (napr. The hemoglobin 145 will be 130), if to consider, that in case of excessive userdstvovanija the laboratorian on expression of a blood from a finger to a blood will add also a fabric liquid the analysis from a finger can have even more underestimated sizes.

At a capture of a blood from a vein usually use EDTA as anticoagulant (volume less than 5 %), therefore reflect a real picture of cellular structure in a unit of volume more likely.