PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Aplastiteskaja anemija

diamant
01.09.2004, 19:30
Izvenitje, cto latinskimi bukvami, mne tak legce.

Mne postavili diagnoz aplasticeskaja anemija v 2003 godu. Lecusj v Rige. Terapija takova:pila vitamini i kokteili mineralnih vescestv dla sportsmenov. Doktor skazala, cto poka prednizolon pitj nebudjem. Kakoje to vremja bilo *quot; normalno*quot; PLT - 90 - 114, no mesjac nazad PLT upalo do 63, a sejcas 59. Padenije trombocitov bilo postepennoje. Leikociti i eritrocoti toze zanizeni. Doktor vsjo ravno ne rekomendujet pitj prednizolon. Ceicas pju ribij zir, C vit. 1 mg v denj. Segodnja kupila sok Noni.

Bojusj, cto kostnij mozg mozet zavjanutj.

Hocu znatj estj li letalnie ishodi, kakova statistika letalnih ishodov s takim diagnozom. Mne 31. Spasibo.

hips
At treatment of an aplastic anemia primenjajutsja-gemostimulirujushchie agents (hemotransfusions and its or her components, gljukokortikosteroidy, stimulators of a leukopoiesis, gemostaticheskie preparations), transplantation of an osteal brain and a splenectomy-th the discretion of the attending physician. Researches of last years have confirmed efficiency of transplantation of an osteal brain in treatment of this kind of an anemia.

terro
There are essentially different two approaches to treatment aplastic anemiitjazheloj degrees: allogenic (from the donor) transplantation of an osteal brain or stvolovyh gematopoeticheskih cells and immunosupressivnaja therapy with use of antilymphocytic globulins. Transplantation at presence of the HLA-identical related or congenerous donor should be considered or examined;surveyed as a procedure of choice of therapy at young adults since gives the best result.

At an aplastic anemia of an easy or a light;a mild and average degree choose simply observation since risk at transplantation or immunosupressivnoj therapies high enough while it is possible to live longly enough with moderately lowered parameters gemmogrammy. The splenectomy at an aplastic anemia is not shown absolutely not since she is not meaningful.

hips
There is an opinion, that in some cases the aplastic anemia can develop as a result supressii a hemopoiesis, mediated through lymphocytes, presence of circulating antibodies against cells-precursors of various lines of a hemopoiesis, supressornogo effect T-of a population of lymphocytes, interlejkinov, operating or working as inhibitors limfogemopoeza. ?-cells sick of an aplastic anemia inhibit kolonieobrazovanie an allogenic osteal brain, and immunosupressivnaja therapy promotes restoration of a hemopoiesis.

The effect of a splenectomy, most likely, is connected by that a lien - the basic lymphoid organ. In her antibodies are developed or produced, the lymphocytes participating in cellular cytotoxic reactions contain.

Hematolog
The autoimmune block or trochlea stvolovyh blood cells at an aplastic anemia - rather probable event, but efficiency of a splenectomy it is doubtful.

hips
The splenectomy at an aplastic anemia is applied. About what efficiency or a kind of treatment, not knowing about the patient of anything, except for a level of thrombocytes to judge it is impossible.

Hematolog
The splenectomy at an aplastic anemia is applied.

Not and.

terro
The splenectomy at an aplastic anemia is applied. About what efficiency or a kind of treatment, not knowing about the patient of anything, except for a level of thrombocytes to judge it is impossible.

Well think! What sense to do or make a splenectomy if the block or trochlea at a level stvolovyh cells of an osteal brain? That you dobetes having removed a lien?

hips
Effectiveness of the treatment of severe aplastic anemia (splenectomy and immunosuppression)

Idel'son LI, Pogorel'skaia EP, Il'in GP, Gorodetskii VM.

Hematolog
B.I.Shulutko *quot; Internal ?Nn???a*quot;, Renkor, 1999

www. \hematology: professionals: an aplastic anemia

hips
[QUOTE=Hematolog] B.I.Shulutko *quot; Internal ?Nn???a*quot;, Renkor, 1999

The directory of the therapist under red. B.I.ShChulutko, Renkor, 1999, with. 344, At an inefficiency gemostimulirujushchej therapy and transplantation of an osteal brain accepts a splenectomy.

Hematolog
[QUOTE=Hematolog] B.I.Shulutko *quot; Internal ?Nn???a*quot;, Renkor, 1999

The directory of the therapist under red. B.I.ShChulutko, Renkor, 1999, with. 344, At an inefficiency gemostimulirujushchej therapy and transplantation of an osteal brain accepts a splenectomy.

B.I.Shulutko *quot; Internal ?Nn???a*quot;, Renkor, 1999 Management or Manual for doctors in two volumes. T 2. .305 *quot; the Core and a unique pathogenetic method of treatment of the aplastic anemia, allowing to count on salvage of a life of the patient, transplantation of an osteal brain from the compatible donor is. And quot;

.344 This management or manual it is devoted to a rheumatic fever