PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me have diagnosed: chronic zhelezodifitsitnaja anem...

Irina
31.08.2004, 06:04
The dear doctor! To me have diagnosed: chronic zhelezodifitsitnaja an anemia sredenej degrees of gravity. Moderately expressed gastritis, chronic 2 hstoronny a salpingo-oophoritis. Results of analyses of blood Hb-88, erythrocytes - 3, 3; color pokazalatel-0, 8; reticulocytes - 5; thrombocytes 240; leucocytes - 4, 2; band - 5; segmented 61; lymphocytes - 29; monocytes - 5, SOE-6. Accepted fenjuls or ferrogradumet, up to a hemoglobin it is more than 105 does not happen. Prompt as to recover. In advance I thank

Doronin V.A.
31.08.2004, 19:20
From the analysis of a blood at all does not follow, that the anemia has iron deficiency character. Is better to hand over the analysis on the automatic analyzer where are specified: MCV (average volume of an erythrocyte), MCH (c a haemoglobin content in an erythrocyte), MCHC (average concentration of a hemoglobin in an erythrocyte) and also to define or determine a level of iron in Serum. Iron preparations for nomalizatsii a hemoglobin sometimes are necessary for accepting it is long, it is continuous and in an adequate dose (6 mes). If the reason zhelezodefitsita to eliminate or erase;remove difficultly (for example, plentiful monthly) iron preparations are necessary for accepting also with preventive delju (napr., ferrogradumet 2 tab. of 10 days of each month.