PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter of 12 years a year periodically there are inspissations on each side necks...

Savina N.I.
30.08.2004, 10:03
My daughter of 12 years a year periodically there are inspissations on each side necks, doctors speak that lymphonoduses. It would be desirable to learn or find out more about it or this, whether treat them

Shirokova E.B.
30.08.2004, 22:27
Dear Savin.! Lymphatic uzly-it is a part of immune system of an organism. They increase or are enlarged in reply to any disease (more often virus, infectious). First of all it is necessary to find out the reason of their augmentation, and then to start treatment. It is necessary to hand over the analysis of a blood the general or common, to make an immunogram. The girl the doctor, the stomatologist probably reason of a hyperadenosis in disease of a throat (for example should examine LOR-, an adenoid disease) or teeth (caries, etc.).

Savina N.I.
31.08.2004, 12:17
At my daughter from the analysis of the general or common blood potologicheskih deviations or rejections are not present, a hemoglobin 111, ENT the doctor put a little deagnozov in doubt, and consultation at pediatora, at stomotologa all in norm or rate. As will catch a cold goes dry koshel and there are these or it limfoticheskie sites. What you posovetivoli references for strengthening emunnoj systems