PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say please, whether there is at me a chance to grow thin? To me 3 times...

Nastja
25.08.2004, 00:44
Hello! Tell or say please, whether there is at me a chance to grow thin? To me 3 times for 4 years registered a course gomonalnyh preparations (contraceptives). Each time others (trikvilar, miniziston, marvelon). After each course I typed or collected on 10 kg. From strojnenkoj 57 kilogram girls has turned, understand, in whom. And preferences in meal if earlier I on sweet and flour did not look at all it is now ready to eat only it or this have absolutely exchanged. Than I can correct position?

Tiger
26.08.2004, 09:31
Nastja, I think, you should prevail a photo (57) and to look at it or him when it will want to you sweet. And still I can suggest to grow thin to you my way: Set to itself the purpose to any important date (only real digits) - to grow thin for 5 7 kg. Besides I advise you to pass to milk or dairy products are 1, 5. Yogurt, yoghurt, milk in day (there it is a lot of a calcium which promotes a lipolysis), it is possible as to afford fruit, vegetables. An idea which you should keep something from temptation to eat is that you to yourselves will allow to eat that want immenno that day when will grow thin for 7 kg. As during a diet the size of your stomach considerably will decrease, in " obzhorstva " you simply not can eat day much. Then again put the purpose and so yet do not reach or achieve;reach desirable weight. Which, unfortunately, always should be supervised. I wish good luck.
PS: Thus, I have grown thin with 78. Up to 62. For 3 months.

Olja
27.08.2004, 01:09
Try or Taste poupotrebljat Pikolinat some Chrome. He beats off appetite to sweet.

Vladimir
28.08.2004, 14:00
Nastja, the chance to grow thin at you is. However, reception in the past of hormones will essentially slow down this process. Girls write interesting things, but these are the private or individual moments. Apparently, at you systemic changes of a metabolism are observed. I am afraid, many standard preparations will be for you malopolezny. Remember health2003@inbox. ru address When will try all rest - address.

Nastja
28.08.2004, 21:45
Big all thanks for answers. For Tigers: the Photo any more does not help or assist, even in pair or steam with a mirror. Probably already it is time to address to the psychiatrist therefore as all over again I look at a photo, then on myself in a mirror - I am horrified, and through pol-hour has become enraged I think " it Has gone all to hell, what for to be excruciated - we live toko time, I wish to eat, etc. ". Naturally, I am broken - I gorge on, and then a floor of night I can not fall asleep - excruciate remorses.
At me the beautiful husband, I was very much even anything, and now... At nego-that eyes are...

Tiger
29.08.2004, 17:05
Nastja, at me too as. Too I think, "... We live once.. ", "... Here today we sing or we shall eat, and tomorrow I shall precisely eat nothing... ". Do not give in on arrangements of "body", listen to "reason" which wishes to grow thin. But all kajf that failures, certainly, failures and ostanutsja. But recollecting how it is good when you weigh 62, instead of 78 as things which so it is long iz-for weights fine sit did not put on. Vobshchem, I think, that the main thing to sustain the day, two, and then most it will not want to lose the received results. And the main thing believe that at you all to turn out. Do not despair, start to refuse to itself in trifles, and then... And then you will weigh so much, how much it is necessary to you

Avea
31.08.2004, 08:32
Nastja, do not worry! You soberly estimate or appreciate the figure! At all of you it to turn out! The main thing not ugryzat itself! On the contrary, to begin kogda-nibud it is necessary! perezhivanija-the main way to stress and obzhorstvu! It is necessary to calm down and understand that all depends on you and any fleeting pleasures (meal) will not prevent in your way! And the main thing it is necessary to grow thin osoznanno (sports!)! After restrictions to understand what is it for the sake of a figure! And then will go by itself is already so it will not want, and you will understand that meal it not unique pleasure, is meloch. Success to you and success!