PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Tell or say please, what most effective treatment is possible...

oleg
30.08.2004, 16:41
Hello. Tell or say please, what most effective treatment can be applied at my disease. At me true politsetemija, a stage 2, on signs about 1 year, age of 40 years. At entering: the hemoglobin 215, a thrombocytosis and a lymphocytosis were absent. After treatment (12 gammaeksfuzy on 500 during 2 months) a hemoglobin 140, a level of thrombocytes in 2 times above norm or rate. Treatment gammaeksfuzijami is recommended at rising a hemoglobin above 180 before transition in a stage 2. But I heard, that at an erythremia treatment alfa-can be applied by an interferon also.
- What can you recommend in this case?
- If treatment alfa-an interferon expediently, what provisional cost of a course?
- For what time it is possible nonresident to enter the name to you on consultation, and how much or as far as she in this case is necessary?
Thankful in advance. Oleg.

Doronin V.A.
30.08.2004, 23:43
The erythremia, or Osler's disease is "incurable" disease. If digits of a hemoglobin and erythrocytes carry out procedures of exsanguinations or eritrotsitafereza (the last is more preferable) are raised or increased only. At geperplazii granulotsitarnogo and megakariotsitarnogo rostkov use cytostatic preparations. In your case they are not necessary, including interferons. They cardinally will not change a situation.
If in the further there will be questions can address in conference, or send the report to the address of e-mail:
vadim_doronin@mail. ru (in the address between a name and a surname underlining or emphasis).