PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Now in the market of the medical literature the big popularity uses kni...

QUESTION FOR MAGAZINE BE HEALTHY!
28.08.2004, 10:22
Now in the market of the medical literature the book of American doctor Peter D Adamo 4 groups of a blood - four ways to health in which the concrete substantiation of is given uses the big popularity that predisposition of people to those or other diseases depends exclusively on their group of a blood. The author convincingly proves, that the people having different groups of a blood, should absolutely - to a miscellaneous to eat. That for one - a delicacy, for another - the poison or venom , - is spoken by him. It would be desirable to learn or find out, that our hematologists, dietarians and other experts think in this occasion. Whether spends at us somebody similar researches? Where it is possible to find such experts?
Kira Koltsov, Moscow

WITH.
30.08.2004, 00:55
It is correct, I am engaged in studying of such questions of 15 years, and here enters not only a delivery... The book, unfortunately, did not read and from you far I live!

The anonym
30.08.2004, 12:51
The next dog bosh!!!

Doronin V.A.
30.08.2004, 22:30
The book did not read, therefore objectively to express difficultly. The statement, that predisposition to any diseases depends exclusively on group of a blood I consider or count unreasonable. Really, in various regions of globe there is this or that group of a blood and those or other diseases is more often. But to connect or bind all only with groups of a blood it is wrong. Inheritance of any attributes and "predispositions" process multifactorial. To take for a basis one attribute it is impossible. As it is possible to tell or say, that on a miscellaneous pitalsja people with different color of eyes or the form of ears should.