PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am engaged in an exercise room, have completely passed on fitnes-a delivery, but in...

The anonym
30.08.2004, 10:38
I am engaged in an exercise room, have completely passed on fitnes-a delivery, but sometimes it seems to me, that I obelas (if I eat in 2 2, 5 hours after the previous reception of nutrition) and such impression, that from huge quantity or amount of peep I on the contrary shall grow fat.. But, not feeling, for example, famine, I test another: darkens in opinion of, the head badly thinks, etc. It is a signal to that it is time to eat, but a stomach I yet do not feel.. It is normal?

The expert
30.08.2004, 21:12
From something darkening or dimout in opinion of and depression of cerebration is - to any abnormally.
Is in 2 3 hours quite normally (certainly if you eat not on a bucket of a potato and a bowl of salad for time) - an organism treba the . And after trainings - so even it is necessary is if mjaska you want podnarastit.
And about desire to eat at absence of appetite - disturbance of a metabolism is possible or probable.