PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 34 years, analyses of a blood have shown (repeatedly) Me: a hemoglobin = 155, a cholesterin...

Evgenie
02.08.2004, 13:05
34 years, analyses of a blood have shown (repeatedly) Me: a hemoglobin = 155, a cholesterin = 4.77 ESR = 12. Have told or said that at me a pachemia - have advised leeches.
2 times tried "to fasten" leeches - do not wish to cling... Now advise to do or make an exsanguination in small volumes.
Question such: as or than me to lower density of a blood and why leeches do not cling on me.
Necessarily I shall specify any digits - analyses of a blood are everything, including a hemostasis.
In March did or made a plasmapheresis - for excision of huge quantity or amount trobotsitov, also was vyvleno strong depression of rate of a blood flow.

m0
05.08.2004, 18:38
It is a class!!! You it is simple on money plant

Evgenie
07.08.2004, 15:17
And to specify about plant, t. To. I for a long time am not considered as the "healthy" person, and in a problem of a blood I am engaged only since February.

Ilya
09.08.2004, 18:26
For the answer are necessary: the full clinical analysis of a blood * including quantity or amount of thrombocytes, "hemostasis", and also the detailed story about your problems with health

Olga
12.08.2004, 14:09
If a thrombocytosis treated leeches, I would be happy: - ((Besides if you really had a thrombocytosis, would appoint or nominate trepanobiopsiju.

Evgenie
14.08.2004, 10:26
Ilya!
Advise, if know where also to that can be sent skaner-repetitions of analyses kovi for the further conversation. All analyses from 13.09.
It would not be desirable to communicate in absentia in serez with the simple visitor, giving out for the doctor.

Olga
16.08.2004, 11:48
Address in a heme. Center Botkinskoj or for March, 8th www. blood. ru Gemtsentr Russian Academy of Medical Science. Here for a long time already there are no hematologists.

Evgenie
20.08.2004, 10:56
From me up to Botkinskoj about 3600 km.

Olga
21.08.2004, 19:24
DORONIN VADIM ANATOLEVICH
Vrach-a hematologist, unit of hematology TSKB 2 Ministries of Railways
e-mail: vadim_doronin@mail. ru

Talla
25.08.2004, 07:40
I suspect that it is a question about politsitemii (PRV - Polycytaemia Rubra Vera). For statement of such diagnosis measurement of erythropoetin and as scanning of a packed red cells is spent. Treatment of this disease is spent by a periodic exsanguination (but in any way leeches) and as himoterapiej at late stages. Plazmaferez here it is not shown

Ilya
26.08.2004, 19:02
Evgenie!. In the first, eslm you have eyes and time to esteem answers in conference, you can define or determine who the visitor, and who the doctor. "Giving out" for doctors in this conference I did not see myself. In the second if you do not wish to result or bring publicly results of the analyses more tselesoobrazo to be nak internal reception to the doctor (for the beginning the good therapist if there is no hematologist) will approach or suit. If you admit what city live, there can be I can recommend to you the expert nearest to you.

Olga
29.08.2004, 16:30
Talla, in my case it is a question about essential trombotsitemii essential thrombocythemia. politsetemija also concerns to myeloproliferative diseases. They are not treated by an exsanguination as function of an osteal brain (in my case megacytic Rostock) is broken or disturbed. krovepuskaniem it is possible "to wash up" superfluous thrombocytes only. The chemotherapy (in this case gidroksimochevina) is accepted from the moment of statement of the diagnosis instead of as you speak, at later stages. And the diagnosis is put on the basis of scanning trepanobioptata.

Talla
30.08.2004, 13:26
Olga, which you have taken personally My answer concerns not to you. My comment was about a presumable Polycythemia. And as the thrombocytosis is treated is already other opera. It is not necessary to confuse seba others