PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please - that with me? I kak-that starnno cough already for a long time, year...

Aya
28.08.2004, 09:55
Tell or Say, please - that with me? I kak-that starnno cough already for a long time, year 4 is precisely. With what I do not connect or I bind. Also I do not smoke. It is any tussis - from a breast, "barking" as speak. On a roentgenophotography anything is not present. But how much or as far as I know, on her not all can be visible from pulmonary diseases. And suddenly it is a secondary tuberculosis? He just is not defined or determined rentgenom. Or a cancer of a trachea?!! Before to go to doctors, it would be desirable to consult to someone. To me it is terrible!!

The anonym
28.08.2004, 12:45
Kokljush can be. A cancer hardly. To be afraid it is not necessary. Hand over PTSR.

scorceni
29.08.2004, 10:59
kokljushch vaashche children's illness or disease. PTSR that it is necessary to hand over the clever man? A saliva? Ear lobules? A mucous cheek?

Aya
30.08.2004, 04:38
Yes is not present!! I do not choke, and in general signs not those...

Zholudev A.A.
30.08.2004, 08:18
For specification of the diagnosis carrying out of radiographic research is necessary, is possible or probable - tomographies of lungs. Besides presence chronic laringo-a tracheitis too can cause tussis. Consultation LORa is necessary.